Kurruptions Rants

kwilson said:
No. In fact, most of my female friends have never met each other and currently reside in different states.

Well Katie I have a great idea! Have one of those aforementioned lingerie pillow fights.
Invite all of your female friends. That way theyll get to know each other.
Oh, and dont forget to record it.

Last edited:
I hate to spoil the dream, but girls don't go around having lingere pillow fights. At least not any girls I know. When we have pillow fights we are generally in our PJs, but that means we're wearing a T-shirt and shorts.

Sigh...aren't you living with a girl, wijg? Ask her to have a slumber party and drill holes in the walls where appropriate.

Damn, Mistress and kurruption have been missing for a while now. Where am I going to get my violent entertainment these days? I mean, Steve didn't even put up a fight this past weekend in Fantasy Football. I guess I'll have to take out my aggression on my roommate's pets.

You mean you didn't take out your aggression on the hooker I sent you for your birthday? Because she said otherwise.

Katie, I moved remember. You probably sent the hooker to my old apartment. Dammit. Now I have to wait another whole year. And I'll probably have moved into a new apartment next year as well. Man, I suck.

Well, whoever lives in your old apartment got very lucky last week then. Lucky schmuck. Sorry, Alex.

knowing katie she sent some old slightly crackish hooker! Sure they come cheap, but at what cost man! and wijg, you live with a female roommate??? You've been looking for a female and you've had one living with you all this time, you need to elaborate and explain the situation!

I'll have you know I only send the finest call girls. Well, they're pretty anyway, if not too smart. They keep getting Alex's address wrong and going somewhere else.

When you play for play time you get things that clorox won't take off. Ask Asylum.

How did I get the title of probable spammer? I liked the old one better.

kurruption said:
from wijg? what the hell is he going to give them, some metroid virus?

Ahhh kurruption my big brave boy. You always know how to make me laugh, even when you make a jab at me that reveals the true loser I am.

you saying that reminds me of a classic Milhouse qoute "But my mom says I'm cool!" Wow, i'm qouting the simpsons now, I feel dirty! quick family guy qoute, "Then I'm a black guy!"

Actually, it is understandable to being laying off of the Family Guy. The two new episodes have been fairly disappointing. I can't even remember anything about the first one besides the whole Brian and Stewie on the radio bit. The Ollie Williams moment in the first one was funny, though I've forgotten it, but the second episode Ollie moment seemed forced. In this latest episode though, the scene when they were at the Roller RInk was absolutely hilarious. I am not sure where they went wrong after such a strong start. It was like the episode when the four guys wanted to form a band and then that idea fizzled. Scenes with Peter, Joe, Cleveland, and Quagmire rarely miss. I don't know why the episodes keep wandering away from them.

You're sig quotes are making me sad, Alex. They're so lonely sounding. Think happy thoughts.