Battle

Looks like he needs new batteries. Should've used Enegizers bud. Forget the cardboard, try using the flashlight and a magnifying glass. It may take a while and wijg will have to stay still, but just think about the burn potential.

Forcing me to read The Scarlet Letter would knock me out long enough for such effects to take.

Ummm, I hope I didn't say that out loud just now.

That is a truly horrible book. Hawthorne was in desperate need of a thesaurus. As much as I would love to immobilize you, I can't bring myself to force that book on anyone.

stan always talks shit, and demi, where the f**k have you been dammit!, I've had no one to fight with dammit! So I've resorted to picking on Stan dammit! But welcome back, the smilies have been missing their master :bouncy: see there happy now :bouncy:

Demi, long time no see. We have added another girl since you have been gone. Someone around here must be attracting them. Awwwwwright.

gigiddy

demi, I work, go to school, and have children to look after, there not mine, but I still look after them, and don't even forget it takes a while to look this good, and I still have time to post, so just nod your head, post a smily, and quit your slackin'

that's it wijg, ghost and I are going to take you out and get you a hooker, oh whats that, damn, ghosts woman won't let him, well Stan and I, what, oh stans ball and chain is upset, well demi and I, huh, oh diety's out from under the stairs, well katie and, oh what, damn pats at it agian, sigh, it looks like it's just you and me old friend

I tried to send wijg a call girl but they wouldn't take my money. They have a strict "no crazies" policy.