Battle

Since I am not smart enough to understand BC's post, I will respond to Katie's before it.

Yes I am happy. It's not my baby. I don't have to pay for it. Sucks to be you.

Actually, in all honesty, like Obi Wan Kenobi, I've never been happy.

awww, come on wijg, think of it, dark wijg's son, you raising it, come on, you could teach him or her so many metroid abilities, and since birth you can instill the thought that the child was abandoned by it's father, and then you could raise it and have it train for one simple purpose, destroy dark wijg :gnasher:

I was planning on doing that anyway, kurruption. However, I think the kid may have different ideas.

If I didn't know better I would swear that this thing inside me is tap dancing. That was an awkward conversation with my OBGYN, let me tell you.

:no: :eye-poppi There is so many things that I could and should say....but I'll refrain because of good taste

:judge: Since the death of DW I order all males on the site I have a 4.5% ownership of the child and must pay 4.5% of their paychecks to Katie except for Wijg who killed the father. He must pay 75% of his total earning for the year. So says Judge Beth. That is my decision and it is final.

Well, shit, I am getting shat upon once more. First Katie thinks I'm the father. Then DW comes back to kill me. Then everyone starts loving DW more than me. Then DW beats me up. Now I have to pay all my money to Katie for not killing DW. And I don't have any money because someone stole it all. And Diaconv, WHO HAS ALL THE CHICKS, is trying to kill me.

Damn, I guess there are days like this, even in Australia (note, HUGE props to whoever gets the Australia reference)

wait wait, dark wijg kicked regular wijg's ass and left to live his life like leisure suit larry, or to qoute DJ Quick "We're going to to the moon like captain kirk and f**k green b*****s" he probably knew about katie, wijg, this one's for you. Katie, are you sure you want to keep the baby, I mean you can always have another one, oh you can have a baby with a condor, and then you'd have flying babies, you like that huh, flying babies.

I will be having this child, kurruption, As you mentioned before, it may be our only hope of defeating DW. Additionally, it will get my parents to stop nagging me to give them grandchildren.

Yikes, ummmm, yeah. We'll keep working on it, but that's a good backup. Wait a minute...Katie...Beth, why do you have a knife and a tranquilizer gun? And why are you walking towards me with those insane grins? STAY BACK...STAY BACK...WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU?

You see all the joy I could have gotten out of the act is gone....because I really think you are enjoying two attractive women focus on your testicles.

You'd be amazed by what Wijg enjoys. I'm as jaded as they come and even I get surprised.

Ok Beth, you got me there. A knife in the vicinity of James Westfall and Dr. Kenneth Noisewater, though, somehow takes away from the allure of the aforementioned two attractive females.

I agree... Naming the twig is completely normal (any guy that denies they have a name for it is lying, ladies...) but naming each "berry"? Seems like he has too much time (or something) on his hands.