Battle

Yes. And he named his penis: The Octagon.

Don't ask how I know that.

*Runs away*

don't be katie, seeing as how we are all a community here I say we should help out katie name her twins, I say we call one David Spade, and the other one the one that's a little bigger, I think it's the left one 'cause wijg told me should be Chris Farley. What do you people think. And ImagoX is right, my left one is called Steve Jobs, my right one is Bill Gates and in the middle, well just call him Peter. Oh one more thing, wijg, sweet anchorman reference

Thanks for the clarification there Ghost. So, Katie's going to name her breasts. Hmmm, sounds sexy. Hey Katie, why don't you do another poll in your gournal? The last one worked so flawlessly. Not that kurruption's suggestion wasn't solid. Along the similar theme of David Spade and Chris Farley, you could call them Joliet Jake and Elwood.

Jake and Elwood is good. I was also considering Merry and Pippin - much perkier names, if you ask me.

I imagine that when I'm older I won't feel the need to call my breasts by name. As it is I don't see much point.

I don't know, since katie's breast's still need a name I think we should call them, Ben Affleck, and Matt Damon, see katie, then you can just go up to guys and say, hey, Matt and Ben want you to go Good Will Hunting. Or how about Ben and Jerry, then you could go on and on about the whole two scoops and flavor variety.

I find it best not to ask them to elaborate on that particular metaphor. You really don't want to know. Remember - ignorance is bliss. And some mental images will never, ever fade.

Beth said:
:worried: I worry about you all....I really Really do.

Says she who refers to herself as The Kinky One. Well, you think whatever you want to. kurruption and I don't live by anyone's rules. Not even our own.