Top 10 Facts of....

Fact:Mixing beer and clamato gives it a great flavor and gets you F****D up before you even know it.
Fact: the hangover is a bitch.
Fiction: Only wussies get hung over.
Fact: Call me a wuss and I'll kick your ass, after school, meet me by the flagpole or I'll tell everyone your a chicken.

Fact: Only girls fight by the slide.
Fact: The flagpole is where real men fight.
Fact: The reason being the last man standing looks like a total badass with a body on the ground and the red white and blue waving above him.
Fiction: Foties and tampons are bad for your health.

Fact: I wish I was kurruption or I had the Eye of Thundara or I was the "Form of..." Wonder Twin.

Last edited:
spudlyff8fan said:
Fact: For every woman that tells a man "no," the terrorists have won.
Hah!
Fact: Every plan that a man makes, no matter how insane, is doomed once a woman says, "No." Afterwords the project, stunt, endeavor, etc. is destined to failure. If the woman had never disallowed said plan, it would have succeeded marvelously.

Fact: Asylum_boy is only allowed out of his cage during the day....he's not allowed to be fed after midnight, and........the most important rule, never, under any circumstances, let him near water...........Or is that Jack Daniels, i keep getting it confused......Ha!

Fact: Once you believe you finally understand women you realize you know nothing at all.
Fact: If women didn't know they could get their way by withholding sex, we'd all be living in a Utopia.
Fact: Katie is really an android from the future who was sent to the past to set the male denomination back years and to prepare for the arrival of her mother, Femputer!!!

Fact: kurruption is a devolved ape sent back in time to thwart my plans. You'd think "man"kind would pick a better savior than a chimp with a learning disability.