Top 10 Facts of....

spudlyff8fan

Super Senior Staff
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
somewhere
With the ever-so-popular top 30 Chuck Norris facts, I say we should come up with our own top facts about people. So start making up facts!

"i thought if i just sprayed lysol all over the place, it would kill the germs in the air. AM I WRONG?"

Yes! That is why you must buy this additional product, from the makers of lysol. Asphyxasol will take all of the oxygen out of the air, which will kill all living organisms within the household -- including surface germs, airborne germs, varmints, pets, small children, grandma, and the cable guy. Oh and yourself.

It's funny how much we've come to protect ourselves from germs. Not that I'm complaining (I've had food poisoning myself before). A coworker sterilizes his little workstation every day and his hands every hour. He goes to very strange lengths to stay germ-free. I think his immune system will go into shock if he does run into a decently nasty germ.

Fact: Asylum kicks A**!!...........and you're right, that would be funny as hell............Just walk in undetected and kinda drop a tissue on his desk.......Oh, his look would probably be priceless :jaw-dropp .....haha

you should see his reaction when someone sneezes near him. He bought a box of germ-killing tissues and offers them to anyone with even a sniffle. One girl that works with us seems to get every virus under the sun (and from her reputation, I know how she gets some of them). He keeps a distance from her and always (absolutely always) uses hand sanitizer after being near her.

My dad is a doctor and he made an interesting observation a while ago. At least I thought it was an interesting observation. He said that the level of sterilization in veterinary offices for medical procedures is nowhere near the level of that used on people. Yet he says that the frequency of infection resulting from veterinary procedures is surprisingly low. Perhaps we are being overly germophobic and that is hurting our immune system.

I completely agree with that. The fact that they are requiring chicken pox vaccinations in kids now is ridiculous. They think it will only work for 20 or so years...maybe. They aren't sure. Kids are much better equipped to handle it than say, a pregnant woman, a 40 year old, or 70 year old with other health problems. We are setting ourselves up for bad things later on. People don't realize how many germs they are around every day. Let our immune system deal with them and stay active, so that when something bigger comes along we are ready for it.

wijg said:
My dad is a doctor and he made an interesting observation a while ago. At least I thought it was an interesting observation. He said that the level of sterilization in veterinary offices for medical procedures is nowhere near the level of that used on people. Yet he says that the frequency of infection resulting from veterinary procedures is surprisingly low. Perhaps we are being overly germophobic and that is hurting our immune system.

Is it possible that the animals just have better natural defenses than we do?

possibly. But getting back to the original thoughts for the thread:

The last time the Rock visited L.A., someone said wrestling was fake. He raised one eyebrow and an earthquake struck California. But he started laughing just before it fell into the ocean and the rift was healed.

Well, I know that fishes can have 20 pound livers, which allows them to eat the crap off the bottom of the ocean without getting sick. I dunno about dogs and cats though....

Here's a good fact though,

Before every football game, Jerome Bettis eats 14 cans of Campbell's Chunky soup. Including the cans.

Well kurruption, you need to bestow some more of your sex as an RPG wisdom. Teach us oh Panty Dropper

or at least teach me

Fact: HHH carries around a sledge hammer because he is "Thor" in real life. He has been known to end wars with one swing of his sledge hammer