Top 10 Facts of....

Fact: Jonas is the man for saying that....but i'm the man for being in wrestling school a while back...
Fact: You do get your ass handed to you
Fact: When i get better, Jonas is getting a ka-ra-te kick to the face for the shit he's been talking on the forums:wheelchai
......HAHA.....J/K Jonas.....I know you wouldn't hit a guy on crutches, would you??

Fact: I once saw him take away a blind mans walking stick and beat the crap out of him for being blind, the story was retold with dramatic license on an episode of the Boondocks.

Maybe I'm being over-sensitive, but I hate the show. I'm sick and tired of hearing the N word everywhere and now I have to hear it in a damn cartoon too. I loved the strip and I was really happy to hear it was going to be on Cartoon Network, but come-the-hell-on, do I really need the hear that shit every episode?! It's crap like that, that makes people think it's okay to say.

Maybe hate's too strong of a word, but I have a major problem with it.

i'm the complete opposite, I love that this is the first thing ever, be it tv show or movie that drops the N word every five seconds and yet is thought provoking and smart

Fact: Rascist people hate the fact that they cannot use the N word even though they invented it

Fact: The only person able to get away with racist comments and not be labeled racist is an American with a distant relative from below the Sahara. Being better or worse than someone is determined by actions, not aesthetics.

Fact: Jonas is oh so true.....and the fact that i'm the greatest alive today makes the whole world a better place:weightlif