Do people care Spoony has come back?

• I missed her so, Of course!

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Go away who needs you..

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • What the hell is a spoony?

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Yeah, my arsenal is dated, just like kwilson's face. please tell me your avatar is a joke. fuckin video game fags. :rotfl: :couple:

kurruption said:
wow spoony that was pretty fucking harsh, if you were a women I'd slug you

At least I only made fun of the picture where she was obviously goofing around, not her normal one.

And yeah, putting up a bunch of pictures of yourself that are supposed to look good but really look bad (shot on the staircase? give me a break!) is awfully pretentious and egomanical.

:skellingt Oh but that wasn't niccceeeee Spoonyyyyyyyyyy you MEAN :iloveusig

but look at all the things that the what 5 of you have said please :medusa:

Demi never get into an arguement with people of lower intelligence than yourself they'll only drag you down to there level and then beat you with experiance

And really Spoones like i care about my spelling/grammer on MyGaymer

kuruption i dont remember what i posted off the oldmygamer , do you remember what it was under?

and sadly the oldmygamer has been shut down ; ( there was so many great things in those posts lost forever i think i need to be alone now :brokenhea

how could I forget, it was that whole story about linkprime, his life partner afro, and I think ron jeremy was in it somewhere, funniest thing I have ever read

We need to figure out why we keep pairing forum members together and why they usually seem to be homosexual relationships. Perhaps the obvious reason is the overwhelmingly high number of males in the forums. Hmmmmm.