Do people care Spoony has come back?

• I missed her so, Of course!

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Go away who needs you..

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • What the hell is a spoony?

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
such hostility. I have PLENTY of personal experience with stan to call him a fucker. and when i said fucker, i didnt mean it in a negative way. so calm the fuck down. and if you're reading this stan, i think u know u are a fucker, both ways. :smirk: i

Hey there Salad Fingers A.K.A the Spoony

Welcome back Spooney good to imaginarily see you again

i believe the name of this thread is Spooney's Back um did i miss something ? i think that pretty much sums up that she was a contributing member to Mygamer

also if it isn't blatently obvious that Demigoddess was completly flippin out that Spooney was back and you still had no clue that Spooney has a history with Mygamer well a DUH!!

3rd if you read the thread you would notice the first 2 people to respond to Spoony's post would be Demi and STAN and Stans post said "Spooney ??? then with smiles IRK ,Bomb,And Hearts

ow yeah and next Stan posts this post makes me want to PEEEE humm Demi was SO happy guess Stan was so happy also he was gion to PIss himself

And Spooney you dont have to explain yourself to morons that cant Read a thread and get even a smidgen of an idea that Obviosly you have a history here and the 2 biggest posters in the forums Demi and Korruption were both Like WTF u Been Spoons and still they dont have a clue

ow by the way Stan suck my big fat one you dirty muther fucker

Stan the Man stuck his dick in the sand and called it rice a roni

and lastly i think Stan can stick up for himself if he had a problem with Spoony he could have posted something himself instead of having you insult Spooney becuase you have a very very small memory capacity when you cant even remember the name of the thread for more than 2 seconds and if i was Stan i would be pissed the fuck off at you Gion off on Spoony who he Might have had history with or not, ( whatcha wanna know "did you and stan eat rice kripsy treats in a
elevator on a thursday night in late July")

So hows life Spoons ; )

FU Deity!!!!!!! hahahahah Good to see ya back..

And I think me and spoony did a little more than eat rice krispy treats in a elevator in late july:)

hah

diety! sweet reply. u always and still do crack me. u rock, spelling and all.... stans pen0r in rice a roni.. hehehe i've been doing good. hope all's well with u too

as for you bcampbell, well i dont have much to say to you. suck a dick.

i came back to the boards cause they use to be fun, but nothing here, cept a bunch of tight asses, with some exceptions.

and i think fire extinguishers were involved besides those rice krispy treats. hah. those were the days....

peace u FUCKERS.

wow, diety still has those verbal and people skills, people, thats nothing, you should of read the history of linkprime he put up some time back, classic.

i think diety explains himself quite well. he's a little lack with sentence structure, but i can absolutely understand every word he ever said, even without punctuations.