Do people care Spoony has come back?

• I missed her so, Of course!

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Go away who needs you..

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • What the hell is a spoony?

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
See, my only camping experiences involved girl scouts. So no booze, but lots of bitchy girls. The week I spent at summer camp was the worst week of my life.

No. Harem was just the best word for the job (at least when I thought it was a unisex term). I'm trying to come up with a good word instead of trying to fix a bad one with an adjective.

holy crap, nobody told me we could upload pictures now, dammit people you have to keep me informed. Now time to go play amatuer photographer.

Hey Kurruption, you can upload pictures.

With regards to moderation, I don't know how to delete other people's posts. If I did, it would just be me and Kurruption here. Of course, Katie would probably have equal privalages, so she would delete my posts. In the end, it would probably just be Kurruption and Demi, because we all know that smilies cannot be killed by conventional weapons. Like Keith Richards.

speaking of demi, I think she disappeared, I really haven't seen many smilies or misspelled words as of late, Maybe diety escaped and locked her under the stairs.

possible, but I doubt it, I once commented on spoony's hair and she beat the crap out of me without flinching, so I doubt she scares easily :wheelchai