Kurruptions Rants

well well well look who's back "you all better get your toilet paper cause it's gonna get shitty," and I end it like this "It doesn't matter what race we are, as long as we are all in the same religion."

O'tay, this one is more of a question than a rant, or a little of both. Today at work an elderly couple comes in and asks me for a dvd on 911, I don't know many of them, but we all know one. I say "have you seen Fahrenheit 911." They look at me and say "No!!!, you Liberal" So now I'm all like wtf. So the question part is, can you label someone by asking them for movie recommendations?

on a touchy subject, many people claim jesus isn't white that he's portrayed wrong on all the pictures, I don't know about that, one person who I can I gaurantee was white is Noah. There is no way a Mexican, or African American was on that ark for 40 days and 40 nights, and those two chickens didn't get eaten

And with that I have now become the most active member on mygamer, knocking the homegirl demigoddess from the number one spot, which she has been able to hold on to for hundreds of years, congratulations to me!!!

Kurruption, I can't believe with this topic I forgot this classic Family Guy quote (smacks forehead).

"What the hell does rant mean?"

And congrats on your achievement. I don't think I'll ever get close, unless I start doing something else that is worth more points than posts. Oh well.

And with regards to movies, I think the movies people enjoy can tell a lot about them as a person, however, it is one of those things where you need to hear their reasons before completely jumping to conclusions. Even if the movie sucks, their reasons might be cogent.

Lois: I hate what you've become! Why don't you go back to that doctor and tell him to suck the fat out of your head?

Peter: Maybe I will, and then I'll put it on my feet and skate on Paul Bunyan's skillet to cook his flapjacks.

Lois: That doesn't make any sense!

Peter: It doesn't have to, Lois, I'm beautiful!

Ye olde kurruption just turned 21 beeyatches, so any underage member who wants alchy-hall, email me and let me know, but you have to pitch in for the petrol if you know what I mean, sorry just finished watching menace II society now lets end it with a family guy qoute
Lois: Peter are you drunk
Peter: No I'm just tired 'cause I stayed up all night drinking

Nothing wrong with that.

Wijg: Kurruption, what did you promise me last night?
Kurruption: That I wouldn't drink on my birthday.
Wijg: And what did you do?
Kurruption: Drink on my bir...whoa, I almost walked right into that one.

Congrats though, my friend. I hope it was a good day, if you remember it.

anyone want to read a great post go to the attention all mmmembers topic and look for Bcampbell's dire story, of a person with a handicap, prejudice, revenge and love.