I Won A 360 System

We actually live on a very busy road. But we are the only house on our side of the street. So we spend Halloween watching all the kids walking by and neglecting to cross the street to our house. It's their loss since we hand our full size candy bars.

They don't want to be bothered to cross the street. We make the house very pro Halloween so they know that we'd open the door. They're just too lazy to drop by.

we had nobody stop by either, this year or last. i think it's cause nobody in town knows us hardly. they probably think we're wind farmers.

and by that i mean...the only other people who have used our apartment building was this company from florida that was trying to set up windmills around our town. they were there before us, obviously. well...after we moved in...and to this day, many people have set up signs which read "NO WIND FARM" all over town and in the countryside around near us.

they probably think we're that company. idiots.

Well, i did the candy-buying this year, cause my wife didn't have time.......Boy, did we get a shitload of kids.....I tried everything to preserve some of the stuff for myself later, but they came in hordes....On tractors....even trucks with trailers hooked up to 'em.......I finally started to walk to the door with fake crutches and a limp, but even that didn't work.....Oh well, gotta go get some Christmas candy now...hahahahahaha

it's not, but you sure get a kick off of seeing some damn kids face when you pour a spoonfull of quaker oats in his candy bag, I bet he'd pee all over his power rangers costume, or whatever fad the kids are into these days

You should slow down then Ace.

Ace said:
at least you have a road!

Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at six o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of 'ot gravel, work twenty hour day at mill for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would thrash us to sleep with a broken bottle, if we were lucky!

lol---that's sum good writ'n 'dar boy!

pills are gooood....pills are goooooooood

any body ever trip on acid, mushrooms and drink a pepsi while high on kind buds...THEN look into a kaliedascope??