I Won A 360 System

ActionHank said:
Well that picture makes me far from happy...I have a weird feeling when I see that picture...oh wait I think thats my stomach about to hurl... :tired:

Who cares about the avatar. The reaction it is eliciting from everyone is hilarious; not to mention very telling.

I find that there's not really anything wrong with...

WAIT! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD???????

son of a bitch...

well, at least he's givin instead of taking...!

ahem...please pass me any codes that you aren't using now that you won one. I drank 42 Mtn Dews last night, er...or week...nonetheless, I can see through time... :magnify: and I'm scared.

I've been putting in those damn codes for about a month now....and for some weird reason, the winners keep coming from some far off place like tennessee.....Cmon Mountain Dew....hook a brother up!!!..

Yeah, I learned my lesson from that damn contest. I wasted about $30 on that shit. Its impossible to win because you can choose when you want your codes entered. They should be entered when you type in the code. 'Cause when I first heard about the contest I was like I'll just wake up at like 4am and enter the codes and I'll only be up against a handful of people, but then I found out its up to you as to when the codes go into a drawing. Its all bullshit. :soapbox:

Mmmm....Junior Mints. The benefit of having only 5 trick or treaters is that we get to keep all the excess candy.