DestinRL

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
stevens point
www.punisher-art.com
CHECK IT OUT GOT MY CONFIRMATION EMAIL FROM EVERYTENMINUTES.COM TODAY BABY

BOO YAH

mewinning2.jpg

Gratz, man... hopefully it's a full version with a HDD and the wireless cintrollers. I have a feeling that they're going to have a truckload of the "dumbed down" ones they'll be looking to unload.

Sorry, but the ToS for the site says that Stan owns you, and as such owns your Xbox 360. And Stan owes me, and as such, I have won an Xbox 360 at everytenminutes.com

Congratulations, Steven

kurruption said:
congrats, now how about enlightening us with the story on how you won a 360

Apparently it isn't obvious but I got the orange top part of pepsi products from work and school. Under those "caps" well call them, there were codes that I entered into a website that is giving away and XBOX 360 every 10 minutes. The website is http://www.every10minutes.com . A website is on the interwebs and accessable by typing it into the "address" area of your "browser". If you need help using ther intrawebnet then just place a pencil tip down on your leg and then with your palm hit the eraser part of the pencil as hard as you can. This sould clear any of your questions up.

I like cotton candy.

My problem with the avatar is that they look like brothers. That makes it very creepy.