Hey guys!

Interesting Kurruption. While Colin Quinn did have a few good lines, I never really thought he was very funny. Maybe it's his delivery. Perhaps you can enlighten me. Kevin Nealon is probably my favorite. He had wonderful delivery and timing. The Subliminal Man idea and how he would work polls and sports scores into the news was classic. He also had a sensational supporting cast. "Oh course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong." (from another Weekend Update host)

Kevin Nealon was great, and subliminal man is definitely a classic, I just enjoyed Colin Quinn over the rest, I also thought Norm Mcdonald was great.

Classic Norm Mcdonald Weekend Update Skit "The Dodgers might be up for sale next year if Los Angeles doesn't renew their contract, Brooklyn wants the Dodgers back, is this a plot to mess with Bob Doles mind?"

I really liked Norm's random comments that he kept using over and over again.

"You guessed it, Frank Stallone."

"This just proves my theory: Germans love David Hasselhoff."

I'm sure there were others, but those are the only ones I can remember right now.

OJ Simpsons lawyer is qoute on ugly bastard,

what else have you people been up to, I'm bored in class, and all we are doing is going over rollover buttons *dozes and hits head on table* Damn, well that got the classes attention

So, let me get this straight. You can access the web while in class? Awesome. The last few days, I have been monitering the site from work. Things have been slow, and the bossman lets us use the internet. Not too bad a guy for the bossman. If only he didn't make me wear the ballerina costume. The tutu just doesn't go with my dress shoes.

I feel your pain wijg, I unfortanately work retail, oh and by the way I always confuse your member name, so from now on I'mma start calling you Big Wy, if that's cool I mean, I don't want to start treating you like your boss does.

That's cool, but why the W and y. Just curious. I have a fair number of nicknames, so adding one more is not a problem. My boss just calls me "that piece of shit that hasn't brought me my coffee yet." You should see my nametag. It's huge.

wy so it can sound like why, and not just be W, anyways does your boss throw it at you and tell you to fill it with urine like he asked, I had to throw in that family guy reference, too tempting you know.

No, but he can do the Tom Tucker slow-mo walk. Gets really annoying when you're trying to get anywhere.

Tom Tucker: We now go live to Diane being a bitch. Diane...

I work for a hotel's audiovisual department in Atlanta. I started about a month and a half ago. It's going well so far. The other guys don't beat me up too often. And the bossman only laughs every other time. Soooo, I don't really think I can ask for too much more.

that's cool, but why does a hotel need an audiovisual department, especially in the A T L, *I bet you hear that everywhere there* I figured hotels only needed beds, and an occasional toilet here and there