Hey guys!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Crystalus, Nov 12, 2004.

1. kurruption

kurruption Active Member Registered

So anybody see Cloverfield? The movie wasn't bad, I enjoyed it, except for that damn shaky cam gave me a headache and these two hot ass girls literally threw up in the theatre! It was hilarious! One got up and started running but she didn't make it, thus throwing up in between isles and thus grossing out some other girl who then threw up into a bag of popcorn, funny S**T!

2. kwilson

kwilson New Member Registered

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about Cloverfield so I think I'm going to wait until it's out on DVD and rent it.

3. kurruption

so yeah, ummmm what are you people up to?

4. kwilson

I'm trying to get into grad school, mostly. That and trying to cope with the idea that I may be allergic to Pennsylvania. Which is a problem since I live here now.

5. kurruption

Awww how sweet, just like Lisa in the kurruptions favorite episode of the Simpsons, the one with Hank F*****G Scorpio!

6. kwilson

Oh man I love that episode. That has to be one of my top five favorite episodes. And it's not sweet, it's rather annoying. Allergies suck.

7. kurruption

Indeed allergies do suck, and here comes spring which means allergies to the infinite power! and kwilson what the hell are you doing in Pennsylvania?

8. kwilson

I got married at the beginning of September, if you remember. After the wedding I moved in with my husband who happens to live outside of Philly.

9. kurruption

Sweet, now you just need to move to California and you can be the white fresh prince of bel-air, "In west Philadelphia, born and raised...."

10. kwilson

Actually he was born and raised north of Philly. But close enough, I suppose.

11. kurruption

my god must you be so anal? ok "In NORTH Philadelphia, born and raised...."

12. kwilson

That's much better. Thanks, kurruption.

13. Infernoman

Infernoman New Member Registered

I just want to say...bacon on burgers is sooooo good.

14. Tracyn Ordo

Tracyn Ordo New Member Registered

What's the purpose of this thread?

15. kurruption

Random shit, and shenanigans, this was the place to be back in the day. During mygamer high point. The updated site looks good, but where is the soul!!! Kwilson u still suck by the way