Hey guys!

no but I had the runs like a b***h! you want me to tell him that too? and how is that cream I recommended for the crabs katie? last I heard it was so bad they weren't crabs they were lobsters!

I think you have me confused with one of your lovers, kurruption. I'm disease free. And you need to get treated for the syphillis soon. Dementia is one of the top symptoms and you sure as hell exhibit it on a regular basis.

Dementia isn't necessarily caused by syphillis, it could be brought upon by any other reason, stress, drugs, alcohol, etc. and as far as confusing you for one of my lovers, sorry katie, I know thats what you're hoping for, but I just can't go there with you. You have to understand that we've been mortal enemies for about a year now maybe even more, thats a special bond that we share and I doubt their is anything that can change that. I've noticed your little advances and other type of flirtation over some months now, and although I do appreciate it and I am flattered in the end it comes down to one simple thing, I'm too good for you b***h!

thats one for kurruption!

Points don't count if you declare them for yourself, dumb-ass.

Don't you know the rules?

And I agree - our special bond can only be severed when one of us kills the other.

true, there can be only one. Yet you denied nothing of what I stated, I just wanted to point that out for all the other posters to see, I am not crazy, it's true what I've said for some time now, and now it's proven.

kurruption, I've learned that it's pointless to deny your insane rantings. It just gives them more weight. So if it makes you feel better about your sad little life, you can consider it proven. Everyone else knows the truth.

sorry to pop you little horndogs bubble, but spoony was a chick, a hot one if I'm not mistaken, actually ask stan, I remember once he and I were talking and he told me "hey kurrup, *that's what he calls me* you see that, yeah, I'm hittin that!" she is dearly missed by kurruption along with the old zany crew, saintbastard, demi, crystalus. awww good times! Oh well, as long as wijg is still here I'll be alright......where is that bastard? anyways for all you stalkers there is or was pictures of her in the photo section. and finally I've always wanted to say this, Long Beach in the house!

Nope, my optomotrist does that.

Anyway, yes I am still here. Work has been very busy recently which accounts for my lack of posting. I apologize.

Anyway, to continue the randomness. Comedy Central has recently started showing Scrubs and I have caught a few episodes. I have decided that I am Zach Braf's character in the show: a cool dude who just can't get no lovin' from the ladies. I mean, kurruption and I dance the dance of life, but I just get the feeling sometimes that there is more out there. A feminine side to things if you will.

Ok, I have been working for 23 days now. I guess I have been driven back into my previous state of subservience. As a side note, prompted by kurruption's avatar, one of my friends at work has let me borrow a few of the Boondocks comic books. Funny stuff. I wish they had introduced Cindy, Caeser, and the school people in the cartoon.

Because I refuse to let this thread die. Here is my annual Christmas quote:

It was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us.

Merry Christmas.

Okay so you don't want the thread to die, wijg. Then you need to come up with a topic to discuss. Quotes are all well and good but you need to give us something a little meatier.

Must....resist....sexual....innuendo...........whew

Ok, here is the scenario: Katie and kurruption are going to be involved in a no holds bar death match. However, they will both have super powers. However, however, they get to pick the other's super powers. What do they pick and how do they use their choices to prevail in the match?

Discuss.