Hey guys!

And despite my lowly rating, I get more action that you, kurruption. What does that say about you?

I honestly doubt that, let me put it the best way I've ever known "Man, as soon as I get home I'm going to have p***y on my lips, p***y in my breath, I'm gonna have so much p***y I can make a p***y pot pie!" truer words have never been said, unfortanately that qoute was borrowed from 3 strikes. hmmm, I bet you and I are the only ones who can have this argument on these forums!

Probably, kurruption. And I will freely admit that you get a lot more female companionship than I do. You're welcome to them. Females are weird. There's a reasons most of my friends are guys.

No the secret to females is to be male. They act totally different in a female only environment. They're much nicer when guys are around. It's sickening. I'm just nasty to everyone regardless of gender.

Kurruption's right about the secret to women. Listen and they'll reveal their weak spots. Then go in for the kill. If you choose to be nice and chivalrous and help them with their weak spots, you will end up in the Friend Zone. Then your best chance is with one of her friends.

I love that Chris Rock bit. Ahhh, the Friend Zone. It's the Friend Zone. The story of my life. I guess I am waiting to be the platonic friend of a hot chick so I can be the dick in a glass jar.

Wow, I've been in those shoes, and let me tell you it sucks, especially when your in such a comfort level that you can both party and get drunk as hell, stay at each others place and yet no sex, wow, that's frustrating as f**k!

I've been to a comfort level beyond even that, and like a visit to Madame le Guillotine there's no going back. In college I had an extremely hot female-friend break down and cry one night after a disappointing (for her) breakup with some stupid frat-boy. While literally crying on my shoulder, she said, "why can't I find someone who'll treat me right? Someone who will hold me and love me and really know who I am, like you do. Why do I always end up with these jerks?"

There could've been a large flashing marquee over my head and she would've missed it. She was so comfortable with me that she would change clothes (down to her underwear) right in front of me. She did make me face the other direction when going topless...... right before she lied face down on the bed, had me straddle her butt, break out the oils, and give her an excellent massage. (That was a regular occurence).

She eventually did see me in a new light.......... once I was engaged!!

Last edited:
I know exactly what you mean! I have one friend who dumps guys that treat her well. She's only attracted to guys that treat her like crap. I honestly don't understand it.

It's relatively simple. Something in her life, whether it was her parents, childhood friends, a teacher, or just the media's image of beauty that is impossible to live up to, has lowered her self-esteem to the point where she subconsciously doesn't feel she deserves to be treated well, and would rather be objectified and abused, cause at least being objectified makes her feel worth something.

I would also suggest that maybe those guys she dumps aren't man enough to pour into her the praise and encouragement she needs to break the cycle.

Actually, it's all about her father. He is one of the most controlling people I know and she goes after guys who are just like her father. This is a man who still manages to be a chauvanist even though his wife makes three times as much money as he does.

At least she's in therapy trying to fix things.

and as damaging if taken too much. I've got some therapy for her: a hard back-hand across the face and praise for getting back up. She needs someone to kick her butt any time she starts the "woe is me" bit. Extreme therapy: go to India and work in the place Mother Theresa started. It's called the House of the Dying. The name says what it's for. You don't get in unless you've got a few days left. They make you as comfortable as possible before you meet your maker. That should illuminate to her that she doesn't have it nearly as bad as she thinks.