Hey guys!

katies female friend, and jonas, damn, that's crazy, especially the butt part, which ironically is the only part that caught my eye! Same thing happened to me! minus the butt part, she didn't realize it until we went partying together, I got drunk and hooked up with one of her friends, good times, but no butt massages though!

Yeah it is friggin crazy. But the weird thing about girls is a lot of them dont like you until youre with someone else! I actually heard some of my female friends say this.

Ok random left turn. Has anyone heard this new song by Hinder called "Lips of an Angel?" I think the song is awesome for the simple reason that it is orchestrated like an 80s power ballad, but the subject matter is that the lead singer is cheating on his girlfriend. Someone on the radio prophecised that it would be the hit song for prom season this spring, which I find hilarious. I am sure all the ladies become moist for this song, but it still kills me that the song is about cheating on girls. It is like how all the chicks loved "Crash" by DMB, which was about a stalker. If ever I start writing music again, I think I may dedicate myself totally to this endeavor of writing music chicks will fall for while imposing chauvanistic and mysoginistic lyrics into them.

I've never been sure about the stalker part. It always sounded to me like he was fantasizing about this chick. Then there's that last verse.... Ok. He's a stalker. But another stalker song made it big a while back. I can't recall the name of it, but it was an 80's song. It's actually driving me nuts trying to think of it. Does anyone remember it?

There are many, many stupid songs out there. There's one from the 50's about a girl who gets run over by a train. It's awful because everyoe gets out of the car that stalled on the trakcs just fine. But she RUNS BACK even though a train is approaching in order to grab her boyfriend's class ring. That is Darwinism at work. Talk about too stupid to live. How is that romantic?

No that girl deserved to die for going after a stupid freakin' ring! I'll admit that Romeo and Juliet were ill advised (even more so in the original legend that the bard stole it from) but neither one of them did something that idiotic.

silent_storm said:
Yeah it is friggin crazy. But the weird thing about girls is a lot of them dont like you until youre with someone else! I actually heard some of my female friends say this.

I think that's totally true, and I can't understand why they do that kinda stuff.

How old are you silent? Because if you don't know who Tom Petty is, you are either really young or woefully ignorant.

look at the bright side, your starting to get your big boy hair!!! and welcome to the club Grace Sunders if that is your real name. 3 things you must know

1. Kurruption rules

2. Katie sucks

3. The 5 greatest rappers of all time are, Dylan (Die-lawn) , Dylan, Dylan, Dylan and Dylan.

Haven't you died of syphillis yet, kurruption?

You need to tell wijg so he can get treatment too.