Can you smell it? The NFL season is upon us. Yeah baby!

noooo....they couldn't lose that whiny A**.....he's the foundation of the team....(note sarcasm)......I promise i've seen him cry on the sidelines all year!!!......Hey Steve Smith, you are able to be stopped regardless of what the "experts" say..........Remember who they played on Christmas Eve!!!

I'm glad to see a Cowboys fan still maintains the dim hope of them having a team. one day. maybe. I saw them in the playoffs, trying to find their seats!

However, you know it's bad when the announcers look at the final replacement RB and say "who's that?" I think he was the towel boy.

Hrm... I don't have a pick. I sure hope that somebody has a Superbowl party though. I would totally go. I don't feel right having a pick since I did not watch a single game this season and had no idea what was going on. I could always do the "Home Team Favorite" thing and root for the Seahawks, which I probably will, but as of now I am against it. ask me again tomorrow.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but... I'm pulling for the Steelers. (That's right Asylum, laugh it up). The Seahawks QB is so arrogant. Of course, confidence is necessary, but he completely disrespected one of the best coaches in the league (consequently he was the coach of the team he is playing for), and still has this "you are beneath me" attitude that I thought showed in every interview. And I'm not saying this because he beat my team. I would normally still want someone from the NFC to win the superbowl, but not this time. Someone needs to take him down a peg or three.

seven years ago I was in South Carolina walking down a random residential street and I stumbled upon a Seahawks bumper sticker on the back of a car. At that point I was 18... up to that point in my life I had never seen a seahawks bumper sticker... and I am Seattle born and raised. That says a lot about the seahawks. The Seattlites are" fair weather" fans. When there team is up they act like they were behind them the whole time.

oooh. i hope somebody has a superbowl party around here. I would love to go. Usually there are always good eats and I admit some of the commercials are herlarius

I actually hate the superbowl. With a passion. This is because I don't give a rat's fece about it and there's nothing else on TV that's good. Oh, plus all of the hype leading up to it. GQ has an article this month about how all of the tickets for the superbowl are pretty much given away to a few groups and nobody really goes there to watch the game, it's just a big farce that a few people pay $3000 to scalpers to watch.

Yah i have a hard time believing that I had not heard anything about how well the seahawks were doing until sunday when i found out that my cousin was going to a game. This guy I work with is actually trying to sell his car so that he can afford to go see the superbowl. Not worth it says I.