Can you smell it? The NFL season is upon us. Yeah baby!

Maverick

I'm A Pimp, Bitch
Registered
Jul 10, 2005
The Steel City
www.myspace.com
The season starts tomorrow. Are you excited, 'cause I am. Football is my absolute #1 sport.

Superbowl Pick:
Colts over Falcons

Surprise team that turns out to be good:
Cardinals or Texans

Surprise team that turns out to be bad:
As much as it pains me to say it, the Steelers. To many injuries, and Roethlisberger will play like a rookie.

My dad holds allegiances to the Steelers. I just enjoy the sport. Basically I pull for my fantasy players.

Damn! The Pats won. I knew it was over when Collins threw that strange pick. A plead to all NFL teams that face the Pats: Please, for the good of the football loving country, BEAT THE PATRIOTS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Damn Lavernues Coles and the impenetrable Pats DEF who prevented my beloved Willie Parker rack up any large amount of points!

wijg said:
Well, after week 1, I am 7th out of 11 in my fantasy league. I know this fact had all of you concerned.
Out of my two teams, my record is 1-5. After winning two years in a row, it's not looking good

nerd!@ just kidding. i dont follow football at all. sometimes i wish i did...cause as a straight guy it makes me feel like i'm excluded from this big club that is a large part of being a male. alas, there is only so much of me to go around and i'm just way too interested in other things to find the time for it i think.

its sort of like learning to read or use a computer at a late age. if you've gotten by without it for this long, why bother.

My team is in a tight spot. Stokley isnt doing anything, and he's still kinda injured. Burleson's got turf toe. Coles is useless without a QB (Vinny Testaverte?!). And the Steelers are off this week...