Can you smell it? The NFL season is upon us. Yeah baby!

It wasn't that much of a victory though. I'm not a big Pats guy, but a not-100% Teddy Bruschi, a missing Richard Seymour, a still-injured Corey Dillon, an inactive Patrick Pass, an IR Rodney Harrison, and a bunch of other injuries, add up to make the Pats very susceptible. I think when the Pats and Colts meet in the playoffs, I think it'll be a much tighter game.

A win is a win. It may have been a tighter game if they had more starters, but I believe the Pats still would have lost convincingly. They're whole thing last year was that Belichick was such a genius because he recruited great 2nd and 3rd stringers to plug the holes. So if he's such a mastermind, the injuries shouldn't matter as much for the Patriots. Even when they get people back they're still struggling to win against 3rd tier teams like the Bills & Dolphins.

The playoffs are almost here. Teams are fighting for their playoff lives. I love this game! On the eighth day God made football and he saw that it was good. Praise the Lord and pass the ball!

The way things are going, only one of the 3 teams I like are going to make the playoffs (my teams are the Bengals, Raiders and Rams). Though, I'm also rooting for the Redskins.

The Bengals? I hate the Bengals. They are so overrated. And everyone will see that when they have to play the other AFC division winners next year. I'm glad to see the Colts and Broncos make it in, and hopefully my Steelers.

I'm so happy, all that needs to be done for my Steelers to get into the playoffs is either a Steelers win, or a Chargers win, or a Chiefs loss. I really want the Steelers to play the Patriots on Wild card weekend. It'll be so great!

I'm still pulling for the Skins in the NFC, though...but I'm also hoping for the Steelers. I still love Bettis.

I was surprised that so many people are picking the Steelers. It's making me pretty nervous now. Their whole thing is "We don't get respect so we'll play our best to prove everyone wrong", but now people are picking them, although Denver is still favored. But I do feel that if the Steelers get to SB XL they will win.

Without Foster, the Panthers might have a difficult time with the Seahawks, but if Goins steps it up, it will be them and possibly the Steelers in the SB.

yeah, ain't it great? I love it when the underdogs win. I have never before cheered for the steelers but I wanted someone to take out the unstoppable Colts.

The Colts are, and always have been, completely stoppable. But man....that was an incredible game. But Cowher really shouldn't have tried to rub it in, with the Bettis fumble resulting. But man, Roethlisberger taking him down? That was incredible. Play of the game, IMO. I'm surprised by just how badly Vanderjagt choked on that kick, too. But man...great game.

Yeah, he really choked worse than anything I've ever heard about (including that 80's Dolphins game). Of course they had just said was how he is the most accurate kicker in playoff history.

Yeah. Sorry stupid commentators, but I'd give that to Vinatieri. Because he isn't just accurate, he's clutch.