shortage of Threads.... so im here to stop it!

Grantastic75

Registered
Jan 18, 2006
this is just something ramdom, so whoever decides to answer back just say something random that well..... is random.

.KH2 character Roxas... a lot better then Sora...my opinion anyway.
.Reason why i dont have WOW is because i have a uncontrolable problem with spending$$
.im drinking crappy lemonaid
.it is warm outside, 30degrees, ( i live in minnesota)
.the getting ride of snoopy at camp snoopy at the MOA is stupid.... what are they gonna call it now?...... camp?
.im probably the youngest one who replies to these forums
.i just lost my file on oblivion.
.im poor
.i think halo1's story is better then halo2's, dont know why the thing of playing the covenent, actually dissapoints me.
.the ending for halo2 sucked!
.i dont want half the convinent on the human side, i just want to kill them
.im poor
.warcraftIII goes on my top ten list
.there might be a residant evil for the the 360
.rumors of WOW being on 360
.not likely to happen
.my favorite band is the "Smashing Pumpkins."
.im sad they broke up : (
. they might get back together : )
.im wearing a halo2 t-shirt
.im poor : (
.my hero Leeroy Jenkins

ok im board now its your turn!

yea but i like his hair.... plus he has TWO keys. which takes kicking ass to a hole new leval.

~I'm now broke because I spent $141 on a DS, Nintendogs, Warioware Touched, and Animal Crossing on eBay... Good deal, but it murdered my bank account.
~I am a grammar nazi in disguise, and loath those who rape the English language on a day-to-day basis with their silly, silly netspeak.

~I'm infatuated with my boyfriend's new pet dog, a Jack Russel Terrier/Beagle mix named Lizzy. <3

Don't mind Spuds, Meggo......He just has had his head stuck up where the sun don't shine for too long....Good to have you on the forums......Jack Russels are cool dogs....i would get one, but i think my Husky/Lab mix would use it for a chew toy

lol, yeah, it's okay, Spudly don't scare me :p

I'm surprised Lizzy hasn't been scarfed up by their old dog, a Beagle/Dalmation mix named Rosco (I know, keeps getting weirder and weirder, but I swear on the Zelda series I'm not making it up)

randomness: My firemaking and woodcutting levels are higher than my combat level in Runescape XD

Get back to your cage Spuds!!......if you don't, Katie won't make you dinner later......Damnit, your wretched humor has rubbed off on me.....I am just way too weak

Huzzah for more women in the forums! If you're interested, Meggo, there is a Ladies Only thread in the Off-Topic forum. Sadly though, I'm the only female to post on it.

And Spuds you're right - you don't belong to anyone. Mostly because no one wants you.