Share Your Gaming stories!

The most memorable story i have is of when i was 6 and i just got an N64 and super mario 64. My brother was over visiting because he doesnt live with me. So he was about 13 at the time and we were playing the game and i get to the first boss, the big bomb guy. Im freaked out and dont want to play because I dont know what he'll do to me, so my brother took the contoller and beat him for me. From that day on I was never scared of bosses.

O and this one time a little later in my life we were playing vs. on Turok seeds of evil and he was the monkey and he was jumping around like a smart ass and all i had was the bow,so I kept trying to shoot him. He was just about to hit the gren transformer portal when one of my arrowa hit him and the friggin monkey exploded. Il never forget that

I was playing S.O.C.O.M. 2 online with my cousin, but he was on the other team, and he is like a god at the game. It was a full room, 16players, 8 per team, and the round starts. I start off like normal by running up to the mid point and throwing a few granades, and by some mirical I killed my cousin. As the round continued only 2 people on the opposing team had died, and when i realized this I was the only one left on my team.

It was 1 vs. 6 and all i had was a sniper, so i picked up an M4A1 and ammo. I made my way from the spawn to the center court-yard. Once I arrived I looked around the cornor and saw two guys. I poped out and took them both out with out getting hit. Then two more came from the Fish Market and luckly i got both of them, loosing little health. Then i look up to the bell tower and see one trying to be sneaky. I fire like 2 bullets and get a lucky head shot. Then it came down to me and, of course, the best guy on their team.

I made my way through the court-yard, and meet up with him half way through. We go into this crazy fire fight, jumping all around and stuff. i finally killed him with almost no health left. I jumped out of my seat i was so excited. lol that rush i will never forget. The whole team was impressed and congradulated me afterwards.

ok heres my story....i was playing americas army like a week ago...i was on Border with SF mods in place...(for all who dont know....its an m4a1 modded...u usually get an m16) and im on assualt....the round starts and its already a 10-9 in favor of the defense....cuz one person left.....now my team consited of a bunch of noobs, except me and my clan member gunmedal(me and him are the 2 best shooters in =WIRED=) and were playing against all high honor people....not noobs, far more advanced.....so they kil 3 of the 7 noobs....then i see their sniper and i took him out....while a noob actually took out 2 of them....so that left 7 of the defense....then it turns into a slaughter....the 4 noobs get taken out w/out killing anyone, but i think they hit some of them...anyways....so me and gunmedal are left and were on oppisite sides of the map....its a 2 on 7.....as hes advancing he takes out 2 bfor he gets clip in the back....so now its a 1 on 5...and i have to go into the town, steal the briefcase, and make it to 1 of 3 extractions.....so i get to the briefcase building and as usually i know they camp in there.....so i open the door and flash the bastard....kill him...then go into the next room, thinking there would be no one there but the guy was hiding behind the wall...he pops out and out of shere dumb luck i pop him right in the head....but he shot me so i was bleeding....(there are 3 stages of health in aa, Green=perfect, yellow= in danger of dieing, and red=u could bleed to death+ur near death) so i turned yellow from bleeding cuz he shot me in the stomach....so now its a 1on 3...so i take the briefcase and now they know where i am....so i start running....now they catch up to me, but they didnt see me, so i killed another and the other 2 caming runing thinking that i was headed for the extraction but i just stayed lying down and one passed my face and i shot him in the ass, and the other one tried to come from behind me but i heard him and as i turned the corner he clipped me in my arm and i bfor he could shoot me again i unloaded on his chest and i won the round for my team....HOOAH.....ill never forget it....u can get americas army at www.americasarmy.com .....its a really good game...kinda like BF2...get trust me its awesome

My brother accused me of lagging when I played him splitscreen on a PS2 shooting game.

He meant it too.

There was this one time in fat camp....

Seriously, I wish I had stories like these. I ran around inside a LAN center once dressed as a Terrorist from Counter-Strike.

This is an old thread but I just have to tell everyone about the lan party with my friends on wednesday. Ok well I went to my friends house wednesday for a Halo2 lan party and we had about 12 people there. Everyone there was pretty easy to beat since I'm pro and every game we played I destroyed everyone averaging aroud 30 kills per game in 50 kill matches. My friends went nuts because they've never seen someone so good at Halo, they thought I was god lol. Finally, they decided they wanted to really test my abilities on Halo2 so they decided that we were going to play a 7v1 match against me and 7 of my friends. It was a pretty standard match, if you don't consider the 7v1 match part. We played default weapons and we played on lockout for 15 minutes. In the beginning it was pretty much just a tied game because I would get a kill off someone, but there were to many to handle at one time. I never touched the sword cause I didn't want to be cheap, but my friends don't know what being cheap means. So as the game goes on it's getting down to crunch time and it's still really close, I was going crasy getting all these kills being charged by 7 players at a time, when I finally took hold of the game. I finally got a hold of the sniper and just exploded with kills. coming down with 30 seconds left in the game and the score is 21 to 18, my lead, and I got a triple kill then picked one out in the distance with my sniper for a 25 to 18 win against 7 of my friends. I'm going to have fun throwing their shame in their faces for now on. My friends still can't believe that I beat them.