Question of the Day

Oh man summer classes - that just plain sucks.

Question of the Day:

What sucks more than summer school?

Having to repeat a grade, I imagine.

Question of the Day:

When was the last time a video game consumed your life?

Currently, I am in the grip of Final Fantasy Tactics A2. That's why there hasn't been a new question for a while. It's a sickness.

Well, since I didn't own my own system until N64, Zelda Ocarina of Time was the first one I played to death. Beat the game with 3 hearts and minimal items (including not getting the half damage fairy, makes the Iron Knuckles a one shot kill if they hit you)

randomuser83 said:
Well, since I didn't own my own system until N64, Zelda Ocarina of Time was the first one I played to death. Beat the game with 3 hearts and minimal items (including not getting the half damage fairy, makes the Iron Knuckles a one shot kill if they hit you)
..........what?

But ironically, I'm the near-opposite of Katie. I'm actually caught in the grips of the remake for the original FFT on the PSP.

kwilson said:
Question of the Day:

When was the last time a video game consumed your life?

Currently, I am in the grip of Final Fantasy Tactics A2. That's why there hasn't been a new question for a while. It's a sickness.

GTA4, that game sucked up a lot of my time. Mass Effect pulled me in too. I haven't even started Oblivion yet because I know it'll take up all of my free time.

Speaking of E3, did anyone see that Duff chick singing at the MS press conference? Absolutely terrible. Her singing made me not want to buy Lips (not that I really wanted it in the first place).

Question of the Day:

Which version of Soul Caliber 4 will you be getting?

I'm picking up the 360 version since we don't own a PS3. Can you beleive that my husband didn't agree that being able to play as Vader was sufficent enough reason to buy a PS3? I mean really, Vader is so much cooler than Yoda.

I've got the PS3 version. Though it's really my brother's. But Yoda's a seriously stupid character in SC4. Frustrating to play as and annoying to fight.

We have the 360 version and Yoda. He's not that bad to play with, but I can't compare him to Vader since I've never tried the PS3 version. The character I find most frustrating is Roc, but that's because he's so slow.

I've got both now, and I've got to say that Vader is leagues better than Yoda. Yoda's stupid jumping gimmick is stupid as hell.

Question of the Day:

Where the hell have I been?

Grad school. So my presence in the forums will be even more sporadic than usual. Where the hell is everyone else?

Grad school? Really? I figured Pat had traded you for two shiny nickles! At least that's what I would have done, well maybe for just one, Kurruption isn't greedy!

Good point by the by, where the hell is everyone! These forums cleared out quicker than Katie Wilsons family reunion when she lets out a one cheek squeek!

You got it all wrong, kurruption. It wasn't passing gas that drove everyone away, but my cooking.