Question of the Day

Question of the Day:

Are you looking forward to Thanksgiving?

I am. This will be the first one where Pat is cooking. Should be interesting. He's really looking forward to cooking. I'm just looking forward to seeing everyone.

Question of the Day:

What console are you asking Santa for?

Pat and I went out last night and picked up a 360. We decided to beat the Christamas rush, but it is going to be hard to wait until Christmas to play.

Question of the Day:

What do you think about the writer's strike?

My only problem with the writer's strike is that soon only reality television will be on the air. Not good.

Well, since most everyone else in the industry besides the moneymen are on the side of the writers, I get the feeling a deal will be struck sooner than later. They could possibly replace writers (almost impossible), but they can't replace everyone (beyond impossible).

Steve Carrel won't cross the picket line, but he can't out and out say that so he's taken sick leave. The reason he's provided: enlarged testicles.

Question of the Day:

If you could include a new Oscar category, what would you add?

I like the idea of a stuntman or stunt coordinator category. And a lifetime achievement award should go to the guy who climbed under the truck in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

QOTD: If a remake of the muppets movie was in the works, how would you remake your favorite muppet?

Family Guy did it for me when they reinvisioned Foggy. *Deep Barry White like voice* "Wacka Wacka, who wants to hear a funny ass joke?"

I don't think anyone would remake their favorite muppet - why mess with the best? But I wouldn't mind if Elmo were eliminated entirely. I hate that muppet. A lot.

That was an awesome version. And Sesame Street has a large Muppet population. If you'll recall Kermit was on frequently as a reporter.

Question of the Day:

Did you go shopping on Black Friday?

The mere thought of doing so scares me. All those people and all that traffic. *Shudders*

Question of the Day:

How's your Christmas shopping coming?

Okay. My side of the family is done. But the in-laws and my new husband still need to be taken care of.