Question of the Day

What the hell. Thats like asking wine-o whats your fav kinda drink.

But I'll say for the time being it's between RPG and Action Adventure.

RPG/Adventure always hits the spot for me.

I'm also a big fan of games with more artistic visuals/graphics, like Killer 7 and, more recenly, Okami. Viewtiful Joe kind of had a distinct style too. And if those artsy games also happen to be RPG/Adventures, so much the better ^_^

Question of the Day:

Where do you want to go on your next vacation?

Aruba - absolutely gorgeous beaches and no pressure to go and sightsee. You just sit there on the beach and admire the cabana boys.

Question of the Day:

How do you know when it's true love?

I haven't the foggiest notion. I have no idea when I first fell for my guy. That's the thing about falling for your best friend - it's gradual and sneaky. One day he's your pal and the next you're day dreaming about him.

It's the moment when your feelings toward whomever are so overwhelming that it feels like you might explode if it gets any great, and it gets greater, and you don't explode. It's when you feel the cosmos.

It's more like when you are hugry. You just know. And you can never ever get full of it, your always hungry for it. Like it's food for the soul

Question of the Day:

What do you think BFG stands for?

I will stick with the abbreviation from my childhood - Big Friendly Giant. Roald Dahl rocks!

Big F***ing Gun
Blame G4 for that.

And when I saw that Roald Dahl book for the first time, I was seriously concerned...

Last edited:
Question of the Day:

What do you consider the best way to lose weight?

I adhere to the sloth diet. I lose weight becuase I'm too lazy to fix myself food. It works surprisingly well. Lost a ton of weight in college.

To put it simply, less food, more exercise. Gotta be able to burn more than you take in. Simple physics. Of course, exceptions and modifiers to the rule exist. But for the most part, that law holds up.

Another good tip is to be poor. So maybe take a job that pays a little less and leaves you more free time (to exercise). That way you don't have as much money to spend on food (fast food, junk food, etc). Go out and buy that new video game instead of eating out for a couple of weeks. Preferably a wii game. That way you'll be moving around a bit. :p

Question of the Day:

Where's the weirdest place you've ever fallen asleep?

The Venice airport. Our flight left at 6am so we left the hotel at 3am. So while waiting to board I slumped against a wall and fell asleep. According to witnesses, my head was at such an angle that my neck looked broken.