Question of the Day

Eddie, Farley, Myers, Tina Faye, Carvey, Miller, R. Williams, Crystal ( I think he did SNL I may be young but So many VHS TAPES

You just put a whole bunch of people from different years together. You can't do that, Luda!

Question of the Day:

What is your favorite sketch comedy show?

I still have to go with old school SNL, although Kids in the Hall is a close second. I adore Dave Foley.

Because Katie is tired and has been coming up with ideas for QotD for a very long time now. When I find inspiration I hammer it into the ground.

Question of the Day:

Why is the sky blue?

All I know is that it has something to do with wavelengths. Beyond that, I don't especially care.

As everyone knows, visible light can be broken into a spectrum of colors. The Red side of the spectrum possesses lengthier wavelengths, as opposed to the blue/violet end of the spectrum. When the light from the sun hits the atmosphere, the shorter blue wavelength is scattered by the particles of air....wait, didn't I explain this on the forum before???

Forget this! The sky is blue because it's much more pleasant than flourescent green.

Meggo the Eggo said:
I've seen green sky before... it was before it was supposed to storm and the clouds looked pretty scary, but since it's Ohio and our weather is ADD, it changed its mind and nothing happened that night. *hooray anticlimactic ending*

Isn't a bright green sky a possible indicator of a tornado...or at least a really bad thunderstorm? I can see how that would be scary.

So, my opinion stands...blue sky better than green.

I could see this as becoming an Onion news item.

"This just in from a group of video game fanatics: The sky is blue because it looks nicer than green. The decision was made collectively by the group on their online forum. One geek put forward the motion that blue sky was better than green, and after a brief debate, and the quelling of a theory involving sunlight and wavelengths, the motion was seconded and carried. This is Doyle Redland reporting for the Onion Radio News"