Question of the Day

Autumn morning, after a cold night, where much frost has collected. Enough that when the sun comes out (warmly and strongly), the frost, instead of melting and running down the blades of grass, evaporate and form a low hanging, cool mist (only a few feet high) over the grass.

It's the kind of mist that's so thick, if I could fly, I'd pass low over it, turn upside down, and dip a foot into to watch it swirl behind me and slowly seep back together, healing the grassy scar.

mine would depend on the seasons, but I guess my favorite would be a Fall day when it's going to be just cool enough to wear long pants and start a campfire at night. Not cold enough to see your breath, though. The leaves would be in full color.

Depends on my mood. Mostly, I like warm days anytime of the year, no humidity, around 65 - 75 degrees, a slight breeze, clear air, so that the light and shadows are in high contrast. When the sun sets over the west side of the valley, it bathes the town in a dreamy and lazy yellowish-orange light. That's the best time to cruise with your windows down and no music, or walk through the forest.

Sounds like a good idea. There's this park near where I live where they used to mine coal. It's forested. People like to walk around there on good days. I'll have to film it if I ever do it or something similar, heh

Question of the Day:

What's your favorite song?

Mine changes on a fairly regular basis, but for the moment it's Run by Snow Patrol.

ooo, tough one. I'll have to go with.... I don't know. I'm not a big music person, but maybe I could pick the Georgia Satellites rendition of "Don't hand me no lines and keep your hands to yourself"

Well, you see, fig pluckers are unionized, and when a non-fig plucker plucks figs, there is an outcry, and then naturally an inquest. Since the fig pluckers and the bean pickers are under the same union, bean production crawls to a halt during the investigation while the bean pickers support the fig pluckers by working to rule. And then the price of beans rises.

Silly question really.

Question of the Day:

What would be the most satisfying way to kill BCampbell?

I think drawing and quartering is the optimal method, but I am open to other suggestions.