Question of the Day

I used to spend hours drawing Godzilla versus Ghidra versus Rodan versus...you get the picture. I loved all those cheesy, rubbery costumes and the toy models they destroyed. I think I really enjoyed Godzilla vs. the Smog Monster. It had a basic environmental message and was kinda scary to a seven year old back then.

My favorite non-Godzilla big monster would be Gamera, the space turtle...mostly because he was so freakin' lame he was hilarious.

I mean...space turtle???

All I remember of Gamera was that it was a recurring series on Mystery Science Theater 3000. They even threw on a skit where they talked with Gamera while he did his laundry. Ah, good times.

Question of the Day:

What's the coolest thing you've ever won?

Well for me it would be the Death Cab for Cutie concert tickets I won last night. I am so stoked about the concert tonight. I'm bouncing up and down before noon without chemical aid, that's how excited I am.

An Easter Basket from Eckerd Drugs for winning a coloring contest when i was a kid........Hey, I know it sounds lame.....BUT IT MEANT SOMETHING TO ME!!!.........*runs off crying*

bragging rights from a horde of college students that I managed to put some fear into when playing Halo. I'm not even that great of a player, but I rocked it that day. And once the trash talk started getting into their heads, they were seeing me behind every corner.

They fear the name of Jonas.

Street Fighter Alapha 3 from non other thant you good folks at mygamer, Even tho I now see my I hated that game at times, I cruse you Chung Li

Don't hold your breath for her to pay up. I got you beat - repeated sessions of Flight of the Dreadnaught on the Intellivision destoyed one of our easy chairs. We swilved in that chair sos much while dodging missels that we completely trashed the chair. It was a really comfy chair, too.

Nope got you beat, I toss controllers on the regular, it'ms my norm. Tossed a PS2 out a 2 story window playing Fight NIght 2004, I got into a fight with my brother over that game and his PS2

I don't care how many controllers you break or how you break them (although the 2 story toss was impressive). Chair wins.

kwilson said:
Question of the Day:

Who's your favortie giant monster?
He's in my pants! WOOAHHH! did you ever walk into that one, nothing beats a penus joke in the afternoon! Hah, "nothing beats a penus" 2 for 2 ladies and gentleman, anyways, yes smashing stuff. ummm, lets see, once I upgraded to ps2, we reenacted a famous office space scene with a psx, even listening to the Geto Boys! oh and I won a copy of Doom 3 for the pc along with the strategy guide from these bitches. Recieved a refund for both at wal-mart, and bought disgaia and some other crap.

I'd be more impressed if you had spelled penis correctly. Not a lot more impressed, but certainly more so.

I won an art award from my private highschool for being good at... art things. I took nearly all of the art classes they offered, and one of the digital pieces (a self portrait in Illustrator that had a sort of Andy Worhol twist to it) and a two-color press print I made ended up in the school show. I don't think of myself as much of an artist, so I guess that's not bad for a guy who's best drawings are in the margins of calculus class.

Question of the Day:

What's the best concert you've ever been to?

Believe it or not it wasn't the free Death Cab concert last night, although that show totally kicked ass. My favorite is when I went to see The Bouncing Souls and Flogging Molly in Pittsburgh. The club that held the concert had just been cited for overcowding so there were at most 150 people at this concert intended for 500. It was awesome!