Question of the Day

I speak American English, a little Japanese (forgot most of it after leaving college), a little German (forgot most of it after high school), and enough Spanish to know when I'm being cursed.

Oh, and I also speak fluent redneck.

English, ghetto, slang, lil redneck. Valley, Suffer, Crackhead. I can barly sing japaness theme songs and thats it. i can go no where with me language skills.

Fluent in English, know enough Spanish to get me into a Spanish 213 course at college (three cheers for high school foreign language), and enough Japanese to recognize a few words and phrases in my fansubs (taking Jpn 111 this fall; yay!).

I'm losing touch with my ebonics and the redneck speak... our town is growing up, so the hillbillyness is getting overrun with those nucleur families and yuppie-types. :p But the hillbillyness still survives. You better bet yer tractor it does.

Question of the Day:

What accent do you find sexiest?

I think it's a tossup between Australian and Irish for me. My fiancee has forbidden me from visiting eaither country. He's afraid I'd refuse to come home.

OOOOOOOOOOOO The French YES YES YES. acctualy most women with any type accecent outside of the US can be sexy. Minus some asian..........

Straight, deregionalized english accents for me. Almost all other accents sound like a person is speaking too slowly to me.

Here you go Silent your in NY with a young Latino woman ( your choice Dominican, Rican, Mexican, Cuban ect). Around the age of 17-21 she's about 5" tall. Long silky light brown hair with the shollow yet blonde high lights. (kinda like Jessica Alba in FF4). With a very small waist but the ASS is like nothing you ever seen before. She has the acccent of Cathren Zeta Jones in Legend of Zorro. Speking softly into your ear..............................."Aye Papi..te quiero..Yo nunca quiero perder tu"

And Voice got you covered to.

At a hotel bar it's almost 2:45am when a Britsh woman around the age of 20-23 about 5'7'. Very sensual lenthy legs. It's something you can't help but to stare at. She's a burnette nice cremy skin. she walks by you once and turns her head just a nuge so that she can see you watching her. and she then comes back to wisper evre but so softly into your ear.......................listen, i have a room upstairs, your more than welcome to join me.

Don't worry have an obbsession wit spanish woman. they are the reason I am sigel now. Because they will and ca mess up my relatinship. I'm not a chater but I will cheat on anyone with a spanish woman. I wll cheat on a spanish woman with another one. Is that wrong?

Hmm, Probably not. Them Latinas will do that to ya.
I like black girls and white girls, but Spanish girls are like the ultimate combination of them both...
And everytime I go to the states, I fall in love with another one. lol
I need to to get off this rock, our girls suck....

Dude it's something about them I don't know what it is. There like kryptonite or somethin. Dude I live in Philly and it's like Rican Hevan, I've Been to NY but I can't go back toooo many. LA has tons so does Miami. But spanish wome are like The Bently of women.