Question of the Day

If you could breed two different animals to form one mega animal, what would it be?

I'd breed a dog and a condor, that way we'd have flying puppies, wouldn't that be great! huh, flying puppies?

Ok, now, that's it!!.......Jonas was created by combining a pot belly pig and an ostrich.....Oh it's true, IT'S DAMN TRUE!!

Ok heres one, you are given the death sentence, and instead of a last meal, you get to have sex with any person in the world, who would it be?

At first I was going to choose Taylor Hanson until I realized he was a guy, I had a lot of time to think about it after removing his posters from my wall and I would have to say Jessica Alba

Natalie. Although My favorite is Catherine Zeta-Jones. Followed closely by Selma Hyak. Mmmmmmm....

Although, as my sage father would say, "I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed unless there was more room on the floor."

Actually, I'd probably choose the governor of whatever state I'm in, take a bunch of pictures and say I'd better get a phone call.

I don't have a specific person in mind just a few criteria: most importantly he should be skilled at tantric sex and heterosexual, he should also be muscled (but not too muscled), 20 - 35 years old, and a full head of hair.

No new questions, OK, if their is one racial or gender specific stereotype that you believe to be true or false which would it be?

Unfortanately for all the ladies out there, it turns out not all African americans are packin heat. If you don't believe me go out and rent "Get Rich or Die Trying", I'm very proud to say I'm hung bigger than Terrence Howard.

A regional one would be that Southerners are not trailer-park livin, tobacco chewin, dim witted rednecks. We aren't "dirty South" either. Well, Atlanta is trying to be, but that's all. We may talk with a drawl, be the birthplace of NASCAR and the home of professional wrestling, but some of the greatest minds came from the South. (Mark Twain for example.)

Heres one for us older people who were raised in the 80's. What was your favorite 80's cartoon *GI Joe, Masters of the Univers, Thundercats, Transformers, etc.)

I would have to go with Masters of Universe, Thundercats of course being a close second. All I have to say, Orco kicks ass.

All good choices there kurrupt....But i'm gonna have to take G.I. Joe as my first pick.....If i could help it growng up, i never missed an episode....I mean, what other Cartoon had a "chrome-domed" villian it it...Destro, I mean.....Now, that guy was cool....and a bastard at the same time......My one coming in second would have to be Thundercats as well.....Nobody beats the Snarf

Hmmm....in the 80s I'd have to go with Muppet babies. There were very few cartoons that appealed to me back then. Most were just venues for selling action figures - either hyper masculine like GI Joe or hyper feminine like Jem and the Holograms. I prefer the middle ground of very young children's television. Except for the Smurfs - the Smurfs suck.