new psp

BCampbell said:
What the DS has is must-have games for different people. For me (and obviously a lot of other people), it was Animal Crossing. For some people it's Mario Kart. For others, it could be other games.

That's exactly my point. I'm just stating my own preferences. I'm not saying DS sucks or anything, like the guy from that FF thread.

spudlyff8fan said:
Cmon, Mav. Those are almost all the 30th game in a series. Even though we both know and love Street Fighter, there are close to 30 of em, ya have to admit.

I didn't really have a game that made me go "OMGMUSTGETDS!!!!" My first game was Kirby: Canvas Curse, but I'm not really a Kirby fan.....though, the games I'm most looking forward to are Xenosaga DS...

I do really want to get a PSP now, though. I want Guilty Gear X2 #Reload....

Yes, Street Fighter is a long, long running franchise, but that argument was more about the quality of the games. I definitely see why you would say I'm contradicting myself though. But Midnight Club, Burnout, and the Lumines series especially, are still relatively new (as far as sequels are concerned). You could argue either way for PoP since it's sort of been remade. Just my own opinion though.

they both will be improved like the DS will have internet and GPS features. dont forget the voip phone. the PSP is updatable too. oh and the psp internet is not that limited. I bought the gigapack and i posted all of the threads and replies with my psp and the memory is not low for me because im using a gigabyte memory stick

but sometimes the memory is full so i restart the internet (which takes less than a minute) and everything is back to normal

you guys forgot that the PSP comes with a demo UMD that has hot, full music videos and other contents for every feature of the PSP

tamj said:
you guys forgot that the PSP comes with a demo UMD that has hot, full music videos and other contents for every feature of the PSP

So what? In Japan, they have those monthly.

It'd be cool to see more demos every month...You know, something with new game demos, trailers, music videos, and bonus stuff.

Course the kiosks will have that when they come, but that's too far away.

ok now this thread is starting to lose its purpose. check out qj.net and look for a psp2. i just found out.