Most Badass Characters

No, THIS is Sol dropping his sword.

solwinani.gif

And Sol could kick Oro's ass with just one of these...

solsupergunani.gif

How about Lara Croft? Yes, I know we're all sick of her but she has the attitude and the arsenal.

Skeith said:
You bring up a good point, there aren't that many female badasses on our list. I can think of Croft, Bloodrayne and Joanna Dark (I guess). Are there any others out there?

Uh oh, now you've done it. You may just as well have insulted my penmenship or said that I dress in the manner of a male prostitute.

Rage...rising...control...failing...

SAMUS

METROID WOOHOO

Rage...subsiding...calm...returning

Vega from the Street Fighter II anime movie. He's a complete badass in that movie, even though he does get beat by a Chun-Li.

Terry Bogart & Kim Kapwhan (from the KoF games and anime)

Maverick said:
Vega from the Street Fighter II anime movie. He's a complete badass in that movie, even though he does get beat by a Chun-Li.

Terry Bogart & Kim Kapwhan (from the KoF games and anime)

I know he's in a game too, but we're only judging our badasses based on in-game accomplishments. Nontheless, he does come off pretty bad-ass in a 'mask and claws' kind of way.

Ok, i know this will get ugly, but.......I'm gonna go with the guy from King of Fighters with the kendo stick(can't remember his name, right now).....One of his specials is when he spins it around really fast and it sets the kendo stick on fire:fire::karate::fire:....Dude, i'll tell you i haven't played it in an Arcade for a long time.......I slaughtered my opponent, until i got trapped in the corner...I hit that special and i told myself "Damn, i forgot about that one".....