more announcements

wijg said:
Well, shit, how the hell did this happen?

You damn well know how it happened! You were right there with me! And I know it was you because of the crescent shaped birthmark on your ass.

kwilson said:
You damn well know how it happened! You were right there with me! And I know it was you because of the crescent shaped birthmark on your ass.

Wait a minute, I don't have a crescent shaped birthmark on my ass. I have a Rebel Alliance shaped birthmark. Something isn't fitting in here. Who has the crescent shape...OH NO. HE'S BACK. HURRY, TO THE HINDENPETER. WE HAVE TO FIND HIM BEFORE HE DOES ANY MORE DAMAGE.

What are you talking about? If you don't have a crescent shaped birthmark on your ass then who the hell knocked me up?

I think I can tell the difference between wijg and kurruption. At least I hope I can.

No, that was the weird part. Instead he quoted Futurama. But I swear it was wijg, or someone who looked an awful lot like him.

At least that narrows it down.

los-mjackson.jpg
batboy.jpg
sasquatch.jpg

and for your information, I have a half moon tatoo on my ass no birthmark, and I only qoute futurama on saturdays, I started doing that because I was watching Futurama with ghost the one time he showed me the crescent shape birthmark on his ass, holy shit katie, I think stan knocked you up

indeed you do, but hey if you play you're cards right you might get that and a little more back, child support rules for you females, if you people do decide to take it further, prenup stan, prenup