Hey guys!

There isn't another story kurruption. I called her for New Years, but she was in San Francisco. She has not called me to do anything. I see her at yoga and make small talk, but I don't think it's going anywhere. Good news though is that there were 2 cute girls new to the class and I introduced myself last night. So now I just need to give myself time to completely scare them away.

Oh and downward facing dog is a real yoga pose.

wijg said:
Oh and downward facing dog is a real yoga pose.

True, but if your creative it could also be a sexual possession. You also need to start giving us updates on the whole hot yoga teacher/wijg/cute newbies situation, your like the Truman of mygamer.

The updates will be short and laughable just like other things...alllllllrighty then.

But I'll be happy to relate all the slaps in the face and shots through the heart directed towards yours truly.

Rock on. As long as it isn't the Antonio Banderas model like in that one South Park episode.

Now all we need is a few toenail clippings and we'll be ready for our date

as long as he promises not to stuff dollar bills down her mouth until she dies due to lack of oxygen, I wonder if we could find a hooker that takes petz dollars?

I don't know kurruption, I am not a doctor. I wouldn't know what killed her. But I would know what didn't. Smokin'. SMOKIN'. Anyway, the hooker would probably be as virtual as the currency.

in the words of Kyle from Southpark....."I've learned something today, i've learned that it doesn't matter what your preference......this forum will be diverted to midgets and blow up dolls everytime......Thanks Wijg for showing us the light".....

Sandra Bullock was hot in that movie. And Asylum, woe be to those that follow the advice of yours truly. They will be destined to spending nights home alone playing WoW. Of course, they could also create a hit novel series, but that has yet to be seen. I think you should be thanking kurruption. He is the panty dropper and slayer of mermaids.

Inanites, comments, random thoughts, the occasional brain fart, crazy shit, rants, opinions, complaints, greivances, and the occasional katie bashing.

Occasional? I guess 24/7 qualifies as occasional. Hey Katie, I made a you a present. It's a watermelon that isn't filled with chocolate syrup and M-80 firecrackers. Here you go.

NYYYAAAAAAAA

That's true katie, why aren't you around as much as you used too? Is it because you want to avoid wijg's depressing stories about not getting any, are you trying to avoid spuds cute little comments, or is Jonas just using words that are too big to comprehend. What about Mav's BO, I know thats why demi hasn't returned. Or is it the fact that I'm here and you need to cut back on hearing from me because you know that the fact that you can't have me will drive you insane and you'll do something crazy like order a pizza with anchovies *That's as insane as katie can get* Sorry katie, you know what wijg and I have, Dammit wijg, I wish I knew how to quit you!

I say it's odd I hadn't noticed that. What you have done GT is light a fire under my ass, there is no way katie is beating me at anything, unless it's at a cookoff.