Hey guys!

I think the key to the show's success (at least its success in always making ME laugh) is that it consistantly takes a joke one step too far. They always hang on for that extra couple of seconds, or push the envelope just a little too much. It's perfect.

My official position of Family Guy: it's funny, but it's very easy to have Family Guy overkill. I couldn't watch it week after week. But catching it every once in a while is good. Being in the right frame of mind is good too. A lot of the comedy is just juvenile, which is funny at the right times, but I can't imagine using that humor all the time. You'd have to be in like 4th grade special ed to do that.

WTF! what the hell happened here, I'm so pissed off with you people, the hey guys thread is supposed to be at the top of the food chain when it comes too mygamer threads! WTF happened, I come back and have to go to page 2 to find it, that's bad, and whats worst, the thread ends with a family guy conversation *mean looking grin headed to wijg* Well that's as awkward as having sex with a rhino that doesn't love you anymore.

Yep, my big brave boy. I let you down. I feel lower than a bowlegged catapilar. I guess there's only one person to blame here...MEG.

It probably is intentional - he is in league with the devil. We've known for a while (it's fairly obvious). We keep him around because it makes Action Hank squirm a little.

you bastard, you totally did it, thats a total abuse of power, not to mention hurting spuds feelings, I swear he's going to be depressed way past puberty