Games You Are Bad At

I was just absolutely terrible at fighting games period. I cannot do most of those supers or fight other people in the Capcom vs. Snk 2 game. I still liked the game even though I could not play it like the other people. I did play a bit of Blaze Blue while at a former friends' house and I thought it was cool. I could remember one of the other people was playing as Iron Tager it was still fun. I liked the Soul Caliber series which I did not get the chance to play the 4th installment which I do not know how well it did. I cannot get into being a good player in fighting games. I hardly would play racing games so I am not the one behind the wheel lol. I guess I just do not have the luck that extreme gamers have.
I have a w friends like you, I think. They could never get how to do the special moves easily, which is actually why we love playing Tekken because you don't need to perform half circles on a direction pad to win and instead just find the right combinations of button presses.

I also am pretty bad at First Person Shooters. Let me give you an example with Combat Arms. I am about to shoot someone and people start spamming grenades and Bam!! I'm dead before I even realize it and it is same old thing throughout the whole match people just keep spamming grenades.

Like others in this thread, I am absolutely awful at fighting games, especially Street Fighter and I have no idea why. I love playing Marvel vs Capcom 3, but I simply can't play it on a any difficulty above easy.

I'm okay with Smash Bros though.

I am bad at sports games. Especially the EA sports like soccer and basketball. I got my little nephews beating me easily every time. And I know the controls and everything. I just am bad.

World of Warcraft. Don't get me wrong, I love the game and find it very fun, but I just suck at it. I can't even level properly. I hear people could get to level 85 in a couple of days, while it would seriously take me months to do it. Let's not even mention PvP - I get wrecked whenever I initiate a fight with somebody.

I have a w friends like you, I think. They could never get how to do the special moves easily, which is actually why we love playing Tekken because you don't need to perform half circles on a direction pad to win and instead just find the right combinations of button presses.
Yeah I could remember playing the third Tekken game and still have it. It brings back so many memories. It was fun seeing Heiachi in Soul Caliber 2 as a playable character. I was pretty good with Kilik in the second Soul Caliber 2. I have not played in years so I am not so good. That was the good thing about Tekken is that you do not have to worry about half circles which I tend to fail in a lot.

CoD games. I am not sure whether I don't like them because I am bad at them or if I am bad at them because I don't like them.

I'm honestly not really all that good with video games. I just tend to obsess over the few that I actually like and sometimes I play them enough times to become at least above average at them. For most games though, I just either never can get them or plain just can never get into them.

I'm really bad at sports games like FIFA, for example, mostly because I'm not that interested in sports to begin with and I'm even more disinterested in their video game versions, so I just ultimately never got to be good at any of them, including NBA and other similar sports video games. Also I'm not very good at FPS, to be honest. I always end up being the most killed, though I guess I would probably get better at it if I obsessed over it like most of my friends do.

Which games are you the worst at?
I use to be good at fighting games as a kid, but lately I've been having trouble playing Tekken. I haven't played in a while and forgot most of the moves. I was playing online the other day and got my butt kicked.

I'm not even sure its a game, because I didn't have a lot of fun... I downloaded SpaceChem to get some items for Team Fortress Two, but I had to play it and beat some levels to get my prize. Unfortunately, I am awful at chemistry and it certainly showed as I limped through this 'game'. Eventually I gave up and looked up answers to the levels and got my precious items.

I thought I was a pretty experienced gamer until I tried the original Dark Souls game! I think I died at least 10 times within the first 15-20 minutes of the game. I had to give up after a few hours as it felt like every enemy encounter was a boss fight. Heck, I'm not sure if I ever encountered the first real boss! It's a shame because everyone raves about it. I really need to give it another shot!

I use to be good at fighting games as a kid, but lately I've been having trouble playing Tekken. I haven't played in a while and forgot most of the moves. I was playing online the other day and got my butt kicked.
This happens for me too except for the select few characters that I've practiced enough that the moves are muscle memory for me at this point. The only challenge is that there are usually some minor changes with each version of the game so I usually have to figure out how to tweak my gameplay first.

Over the years I have found that I'm pretty terrible at any type of fighting game like Street Fighter and tekken. For whatever reason I can never seem to get the hang of those types of games.

Racing and platformers are the bane of my existence, though I love both genres to bits. I also seem to have the reflexes of a geriatric giraffe, so FPS games are also not my forte. Doesn't mean i don't play them though! Never let it be said that Victerion backed down from a game because he was completely and utterly terrible at it. I love strategy, RTS and RPG's though. Those are my jam.

I am old school when it comes to videogames. My generation was the first to have videogames at home, but they were the real simple variety, like Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, and the like. That is not to say that I don't enjoy modern games. I have moved more into MMORPGs than console games. My son has a Wii and a PS2, so I do play with him sometimes. I am really bad at war games that are realistic. I die constantly in "Call of Duty" games. There is too much involved for me to keep up. I miss the joystick with a knob and one button.

I don't know why, but I just can't get good at Starcraft. You have to learn so many things to be at least somewhat of a competent player. It's also just too stressful for me to try to micro my units during a big fight while building and researching stuff in my base.

Puzzle and adventure games, mainly because I get impatient with them. Usually end up looking at walk throughs for them.

I'm generally good with any type of game I try. Although I'd say I'm average with card games. I can't play games well that I'm completely uninterested with, but I think that's fairly normal.

However, I am really bad at anything that uses a controller! I own an xbox 360 and a Nintendo 3DS currently, and I'm absolutely terrible with those games. I think it is because I'm not experienced with a controller, yet I'm comparing it to my gaming abilities on a PC. I feel like I am reacting in time, yet my skills are being delayed. Possibly because I am moving slower to hit the buttons, I'm not sure. Oddly enough, I never had any trouble with using the various Wii controllers, such as the nunchuck. Perhaps Wii games are just that much easier though.

Honestly, I don't really know exactly why, but I really suck at Super Smash Bros! I'm decent at other fighting games and other Mario games, but I just really suck at Smash Bros for some weird reason! It's basically impossible for me to win unless there's someone on my team who's really good. When I play with my friends they usually give me a computer partner so that I don't lose too horribly!

I am just below average at most games, that does not prevent me from playing again and again. I usually visit a home for abandoned children over the weekends, they have a variety of games; therefore we sit and play. Their excitement usually gets my competitive nature into place. I am usually full of energy when I leave.

FPS games. I get all dosed with adrenaline and it makes my hands shake like mad. They also tend to require really fast reflexes and I don't have those. Also real-time strategy games. Those require you be quick to think on your feet. I'm a fast thinker but if I'm doing long term strategizing, I need a minute, dangit.