Games You Are Bad At

lar0ya

New Member
Registered
Feb 20, 2018
3
0
1
21
the game that im bad at are mostly it first person shooter and some games like PUBG and ROS, most of the game that i love to play are like god of war, uncharted, tomb rider, and GTA , i love games that have story like last of us and etc.
 

Vinsanity

New Member
Registered
Feb 20, 2018
10
0
1
26
I used to play a lot in arcade games when I was a kid. I played from the first installment of Metal Slug up to Metal Slug 3, Tekken, Marvel Vs. Capcom, Street Fighter, Sega and other car racing games. I used to play most of the time everyday back then that I can memorize the way the enemies are about to pop up, the combos, the controls, etc. that I can end or finish the whole game by using just a coin or token.

Now, I am again into gaming, particularly into mobile online battle arena. Mobile Legends and Garena's AOV are some of which I am really addicted about today. I can say that I am good at playing these games.I am perhaps, above average.
 

Catherine

New Member
Registered
Feb 23, 2018
12
1
1
26
Like OP, I wouldn't consider myself a really good gamer - but why should that stop me? I just don't take part too much into online gaming, occasionally I play against some people at the arcade but that's just for fun without any more meaning to it.

When playing alone I tend to stick to RPG's, and preferably the one's I can get really over powered and breeze through the game, lol. But I wouldn't play sports games or some beat 'em ups anyways, I'm way too bad at those games to begin with.
 

gavinci13

New Member
Registered
Feb 21, 2018
5
0
1
31
I don't know how to call this kind of games, "Final Fantasy, Resident Evil and the likes". I don't like playing those games because it will take so much of your time and beside it is quite boring because it very unrealistic. I prefer playing realistic games like sports games. But there's one mission game that I got so addicted and that is GTA5. I know it will take your time too but the scenes and the mission are quiet real, I mean it can happen in real life.
 

kingcool52

New Member
Registered
Feb 20, 2018
16
1
1
19
I'm pretty decent at most games actually, not amazing as in a professional player but at the midpoint between a professional and average gamer. But the one game that I did not enjoy and was bad at was Skyrim. I just don't like those types of games and I just struggled to understand it really. And the fact that you had to go all the way to the next mission/quest whilst trying to find the right way was just way too annoying. For example, I remember coming extremely close to the place I needed to be at for a quest but not being able to actually get to that point because I had to go a different route! That's just annoying.
 

spaget

Member
Registered
Feb 20, 2018
69
1
8
26
I'm not necessarily bad at them, but I can't play any game which only has a first-person perspective for too long because I get really dizzy and lose focus on the game just because of a headache and terrible motion sickness.
 

Denis_P

Member
Registered
Feb 20, 2018
54
3
8
26
There is one game that I'm both excellent and terrible at, and that game is Dark Souls. It should come as no surprise to anyone, considering Dark Souls is known as one of the toughest games to come out in recent history.

When it comes to PvE, I'm insanely good at it. I've learned how to dodge, block, and counter just about every enemy, and know all the tricks to getting the most powerful weapons right at the start of the game.

But PvP? Game over. Whenever I get invaded by another player, there is a good 20% chance that I'm going to absolutely wreck them (because I have the advantage with a better weapon and they don't know what they're doing) or an 80% chance that they're going to decimate me. I'd consider myself a veteran player but there are so many players who are much better.
 

Kakashi2020

Member
Registered
Jun 8, 2018
47
0
6
Im simply no good in playing first shooter games, I really don't know why but I think it's boring more so sniper games, I like rpg's like WOW, SC, strategy games, sports and fighting games.
 

bienn05

Member
Registered
Jun 7, 2018
35
0
6
23
Honestly, I don't know if I suck at any game. I'm not good but I am an ordinary person on the game, if you know what I mean. I can just study games easily.
 

Jayson

New Member
Registered
Jun 8, 2018
17
0
1
42
Two would be Super Mario Sunshine and especially Paper Mario! I could never figure out those. In that case, I should have looked up a cheat - even though I hate cheats!
 

Henrywrites

Member
Registered
Feb 20, 2018
76
0
6
26
I'm not necessarily bad at them, but I can't play any game which only has a first-person perspective for too long because I get really dizzy and lose focus on the game just because of a headache and terrible motion sickness.
There are series of games that I can't really play in the sense that I don't have the passion to play them and one of them is temple run simply because it is a game I don't understand the reason why people play it but I think it is all about the passion because I play football games, and why some people don't like it I derive joy from playing it.
 

pamz

Member
Registered
Jun 7, 2018
56
0
6
28
honestly I am really bad at playing Counter Strike, no matter what I do, I always find myself killed as early as the game start, I really don't have the proper skill set in playing counter strike, unlike other people who able to notice so much small details and be able to predict other players movements.
 

Steve5

Member
Registered
Jun 8, 2018
71
3
8
48
I game I'm bad at is sports game. The one where you play basketball and similar sports. I just can't win whenever I play them. Anyway, they're not my type of game.
 

NerdIndeed

New Member
Registered
Sep 26, 2018
20
0
1
28
I suck big time at playing sports games. I only win if I play with an AI at the lowest difficulty settings possible, but if I am up against a person who played the game for like a month, there is a big chance I'll lose. I don't know why. But I'm good with RPGs and other stuff though.
 

rlpzbeermoney

New Member
Registered
Sep 26, 2018
25
0
1
22
I suck at baseball games of any kind. MLB on the consoles and even the cartoon looking ones for Android. I like baseball as a sport though I don't play. I just can't seem to get the timing on hitting the ball right. I don't suck at timing games. Just the hitting part of baseball I really suck at. I don't know if I'm hitting early or late. Really difficult for me.
 

mitan143

New Member
Registered
Sep 26, 2018
20
2
3
23
Honestly, I'm really bad at games that contains a lot of mechanics to be remembered. Basically those games that have many buttons, features, and rules like DOTA 2 and RAN ONLINE. When my friend invited me to play these games, I already feel that those aren't my type of games. But I play mobile version of mobile online battle arena type of games and one of my favorite is Mobile Legends. Mobile Legends is just simple and easy to learn that's why this one is exemption.
 

berry

New Member
Registered
Sep 27, 2018
28
0
1
29
I think I'm bad football games maybe because I'm no fan of football so I hardly want to play FIFA series games, I know my brothers are pro but I really suck in them.
 

renics24

Member
Registered
Sep 28, 2018
32
0
6
26
There’s alot of games that I’m bad off few of them are racing games and rpg games.

When i purchase games i stat away from racing ganes cause even i have the advantage leading the way and being number 1 my opponents goes infront in snap I don’t know if they have nitro boost or something when that happen i get rage until the end that’s when I can’t concentrate no more. The other one is is RPG it does not appeal to me and I don’t know what to equip to them that would make them stronger i just quit my game and move on.

Those two games are my kryptonite in terms of being a good player and gamer.
 

Jeedae

New Member
Registered
Sep 26, 2018
22
1
3
One game I'm bad at would be soccer on PlayStation 3. I haven't dedicated much time to playing it though because I only play during the weekends when I am not working.