Games You Are Bad At

any twitch or fast paced game. I don´t like multiplayers shooters, so am not very good at them. I enjoy RTS games a lot, as long as it is slower paced like WC1-3.

I'm absolutely terrible at SuperHexagon. I can get like 6 seconds in to it before losing and while it's a somewhat enjoyable 6 seconds, the lack of improvement has caused me to drop the game quicker than I dropped the $1 or so to buy it.

I was just absolutely terrible at fighting games period. I cannot do most of those supers or fight other people in the Capcom vs. Snk 2 game. I still liked the game even though I could not play it like the other people. I did play a bit of Blaze Blue while at a former friends' house and I thought it was cool. I could remember one of the other people was playing as Iron Tager it was still fun. I liked the Soul Caliber series which I did not get the chance to play the 4th installment which I do not know how well it did. I cannot get into being a good player in fighting games. I hardly would play racing games so I am not the one behind the wheel lol. I guess I just do not have the luck that extreme gamers have.

I'm REALLY bad at Call of Duty. Well, I don't know if I'm really bad or if people just get so good that you suck by comparison. I watch my friends play all the time and they make it look so easy. When I play I'm lucky to get a couple of kills. It's the same thing with Halo. It's really turned me off to the FPS genre as a whole, minus the campaigns/ story modes.

I am pretty bad at stealth games, largely because my patience eventually runs thin and I would rather blast my way through the game. As such, Metal Gear Solid, Splinter Cell and Hitman all present serious problems for me.

I am pretty bad at stealth games, largely because my patience eventually runs thin and I would rather blast my way through the game. As such, Metal Gear Solid, Splinter Cell and Hitman all present serious problems for me.
Same here. I always twitch or do something wrong to give away my position because my initial reaction is always to just burst out and fire guns or punch. I've had some success with games like Assassins creed but I honestly prefer the faster paced games like Devil May Cry.

Games that require fast reflexes can be a challenge for me. FPS games are also difficult for me to play. I'm clumsy and have terrible reflexes, so I often press the wrong button and end up running into the enemy. League of Legends and Call of Duty are games that I have trouble playing, but I don't feel like it's worth putting in the time and effort to hone my skills. I really love games, but work comes first so I don't have time to practice and better myself.

I suck at FPS and sports games. I'm not interested in a lot of sports so I never really took the time to patiently get better at coordination, and with FPS, I get dizzy if the camerawork isn't very good not to mention I am just generally bad at aiming.

I suck at FPS and sports games.
Oh I'm so guilty of the sports games too. I had completely forgotten that's even a genre of games simply because I've always avoided them, being so bad at them.

There's just an impatience I have where I can't spend the requisite amount of time to set up plays to be successful in those games. I'll just blunder towards the opposing team's goal and take pot shots (the last game I played was an NHL game, can't remember what year) only to have the goalie effortlessly deflect it.

Frustrating to say the least.

I don't remember any game that I'm bad at...except maybe Harvest Moon...I just can't marry those girls and make a profit with the crops at the same time..argh, so hard.

I don't remember any game that I'm bad at...except maybe Harvest Moon...I just can't marry those girls and make a profit with the crops at the same time..argh, so hard.
Haha go try SuperHexagon or Super Meat Boy. I'm fairly certain there are many flash clones online that you can try - they're nigh impossible. Super Meat Boy is a bit better, but Hexagon is just... madness. Pure, musical, madness.

I'm personally TERRIBLE at RTS games. I can't really do the multitasking thing, control multiple units.
I always end up wanting to control a squad or two in one area and finish what I'm doing and not switch my focus to other parts of the battlefield, it always confused me and left me disarrayed.

There's really only just one RTS that I truly enjoy: Company of Heroes. I don't know why, they're great games, sure. But there are other great RTSes that I don't enjoy at all. And don't get me wrong, I suck at Company of Heroes too, but somehow it's alot of fun still.

Maybe because Company of Heroes is a little slower paced than the average RTS game. I mean, there's a ton of micro involved in CoH, but you still end up commanding a relatively small amount of forces and must position them strategically to make the best use of them. Maybe you're more of a tactician?

Reactions: Jafool
Maybe because Company of Heroes is a little slower paced than the average RTS game. I mean, there's a ton of micro involved in CoH, but you still end up commanding a relatively small amount of forces and must position them strategically to make the best use of them. Maybe you're more of a tactician?
Maybe so! :)

Maybe so! :)
If you liked the Company of Hero games, you'll more than likely enjoy the Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2 series. It's by the same company, built on the same game engine and is basically a reskin and retooling of the original game with Warhammer units. There is some new stuff, but overall the gameplay feels very similar. If Warhammer is your thing, definitely give it a shot.

Reactions: Jafool
If you liked the Company of Hero games, you'll more than likely enjoy the Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2 series. It's by the same company, built on the same game engine and is basically a reskin and retooling of the original game with Warhammer units. There is some new stuff, but overall the gameplay feels very similar. If Warhammer is your thing, definitely give it a shot.
As a matter of fact, that's another game I've actually played and enjoyed! hahaha

It's veeery similar. I remember I was trying to play through the singleplayer in co-op with some guy. It was quite fun! Although I sucked at it, obviously.
Thanks for the tip anyway! :)

I suck at games that involve my in game character dying a lot. Like Dark Souls or Hotline Miami, where one mistake, one misstep means you die and need to restart the level.
It's not that they are hard, but for some reason I hate dying in games and get frustrated if it happens a lot.

Other than that, I'm really bad at DotA 2. I just can't get used to the movement and mechanics, feels way too clunky compared to League of Legends.

Oh I'm so guilty of the sports games too. I had completely forgotten that's even a genre of games simply because I've always avoided them, being so bad at them.

I wouldn't have remembered it was a genre either until I was cataloging what genres I'm spectacularly bad at, haha! I mean, I'm not good at a lot of games, truth be told. But FPS and sports? I'm just absolutely dreadful at those.

I suck at games that involve my in game character dying a lot. Like Dark Souls or Hotline Miami, where one mistake, one misstep means you die and need to restart the level.
It's not that they are hard, but for some reason I hate dying in games and get frustrated if it happens a lot.

Other than that, I'm really bad at DotA 2. I just can't get used to the movement and mechanics, feels way too clunky compared to League of Legends.
Oh god, Dark Souls. That game got so frustrating so fast. At first I thought I might enjoy the challenge because I love the idea of needing fast reflexes to get through it. Then I realized the majority of my deaths weren't even because I didn't react in time, but it was because the threat was entirely unpredictable. A stone ball rolling down stairs with no exit? I can't predict the future! I hate incremental progress for the sake of being difficult.

I'm awful at RTS games, I'll admit it. Whenever I try to play Starcraft I fail utterly and hide the shame away in the Recycling Bin. I'll make RTS jokes when I'm with the banditos though to play it off. Whenever it comes to any other games I'm pretty well off.