Do You Like/Love To Read?

I love books and I love reading them as well. I am fascinated with the stories of the books and how it would ends. I love a kind of books that would motivates people and all about positive thinking. I also like non fictional books. Reading is good for us because we could learn something from it and our vocabulary become broad and learn something new too.

I love reading, although I have been reading more e-books than paper copy books recently. I think it is because it's so much easier to go online and read than to make a trip to the library or store to buy a book these days.

Yes, I do love to read. My line of interest are in Science, Philosophy, Inspirational book, Documentary, News, Recipe Books and fairy tales. It keeps me busy and more calm. I feel the need to nourish my mind with information that are useful. Reading relieve me from stress.

I love to read, I used to read a lot in the past but now I am working for 12 hours a day, and I don't have time to read books anymore. When I start to read a book it takes me months until to finish it.

I love reading. Books that I like are about self-improvement or anything tech-related. I am also into financial stuff. Science fiction too. Anything that will help me better myself regarding my career or relationships. If my eyes get tired, I switch to listening to audiobooks.

I love to read all kind of inspirational books apart from playing games.I can read some world discovery books too if I need to discover things around the world.

Yes definitely, reading is one of my favorite hobbies. When I don't have anything to do, I always read in my Wattpad app. I have many downloaded stories there, so I really enjoy reading for Free.

I usually read online articles, magazines, and things like that. I know those aren't the most educational, but I do get some reading in. I have some music related book around my room somewhere that I will get into sooner or later thought.
Same here. I don't have favorite books but I learned to read more online like this kinds of forum. I read whenever I'm looking for an answer, insights, ideas, reviews and experiences about a specific thing such as gaming. :)

Yes of course. I love reading books. I love to read my Bible. I also love reading inspirational books.

As a kid, I used to love spending time reading and would do it a lot. Travelling was helped when I read due to my suffering from motion sickness and getting lost in a book I was reading helped to take my mind off it.

I don't read as much as I do now unless you count reading forum posts and stuff online as reading :)