Do You Like/Love To Read?

I love books and I love reading them as well. I am fascinated with the stories of the books and how it would ends. I love a kind of books that would motivates people and all about positive thinking. I also like non fictional books. Reading is good for us because we could learn something from it and our vocabulary become broad and learn something new too.

I love reading, although I have been reading more e-books than paper copy books recently. I think it is because it's so much easier to go online and read than to make a trip to the library or store to buy a book these days.

Yes, I do love to read. My line of interest are in Science, Philosophy, Inspirational book, Documentary, News, Recipe Books and fairy tales. It keeps me busy and more calm. I feel the need to nourish my mind with information that are useful. Reading relieve me from stress.

I love to read, I used to read a lot in the past but now I am working for 12 hours a day, and I don't have time to read books anymore. When I start to read a book it takes me months until to finish it.

I love reading. Books that I like are about self-improvement or anything tech-related. I am also into financial stuff. Science fiction too. Anything that will help me better myself regarding my career or relationships. If my eyes get tired, I switch to listening to audiobooks.

I love to read all kind of inspirational books apart from playing games.I can read some world discovery books too if I need to discover things around the world.

Yes definitely, reading is one of my favorite hobbies. When I don't have anything to do, I always read in my Wattpad app. I have many downloaded stories there, so I really enjoy reading for Free.

I usually read online articles, magazines, and things like that. I know those aren't the most educational, but I do get some reading in. I have some music related book around my room somewhere that I will get into sooner or later thought.
Same here. I don't have favorite books but I learned to read more online like this kinds of forum. I read whenever I'm looking for an answer, insights, ideas, reviews and experiences about a specific thing such as gaming. :)

Yes of course. I love reading books. I love to read my Bible. I also love reading inspirational books.

As a kid, I used to love spending time reading and would do it a lot. Travelling was helped when I read due to my suffering from motion sickness and getting lost in a book I was reading helped to take my mind off it.

I don't read as much as I do now unless you count reading forum posts and stuff online as reading :)

One of my hobbies is reading. Right from small, I have started reading because I enjoyed it. Whenever I am seen, it's either I am reading or I am looking for available books to read. I can't stay a day without reading but nowadays, I found myself making use of my time with other things like gaming or watching movies than reading books. I always wish I can cultivate that zeal of always reading again but the spirit is not willing.

Reactions: Henrywrites
One of my hobbies is reading. Right from small, I have started reading because I enjoyed it. Whenever I am seen, it's either I am reading or I am looking for available books to read. I can't stay a day without reading but nowadays, I found myself making use of my time with other things like gaming or watching movies than reading books. I always wish I can cultivate that zeal of always reading again but the spirit is not willing.

Reading is an excellent way of building one's vocabularies. By reading, you are able to learn new words that you won't have known existed if not as a result of reading. As a kid some years ago, I learnt new words by going to the newspaper stands to read and learn what is happening.

Reactions: Sara