Cell Phones

Limited? It doesn't allow to install most common apps, so call it android is more or less a joke.

Well that's because Android phones cater to a wide range of price brackets. Your wife might have bought a mid-range phone with limited capabilities. High end Android phones outperform the iPhone in functionality and versatility and are very much geared toward power users and the tech-savvy.

Pretty much, it's the Samsung Pocket Neo and forget it, no one buys this one please because it's a really bad one.

Let's revive this thread. The latest phone that will soon be released on the market anytime soon is the Samsung Galaxy F. Your typical smartphone which has the folding feature, a first of its kind. However, it might have limited availability due to manufacturing reasons, and rumor has it that it will come at a hefty $2000 price tag.

Just buy a midrange phones. After 1 or 2 years you can still sell them without losing a lot of money. If you buy flagship you will lose around half of money or so.

Just buy a midrange phones. After 1 or 2 years you can still sell them without losing a lot of money. If you buy flagship you will lose around half of money or so.
I agree with this. With flagships costing $650, in about 2 years after using it, the general price people sell them for is $250. That's around a loss of $400. With a midrange $250 phone, they sell it for like $125 after using it for 2 years.

I am a fan of Android phones right from time and that is what I am currently using. iPhones are awesome but I will rather go for a Samsung phone instead and I can't wait to see the latest version that Samsung is about to produce. I am sure it will be awesome with some new features, a better camera and a lasting battery.

What is the latest and greatest cell phone today? how is the iPhone? Worth the $. I was considering upgrading my blackberry to the Pearl (there are commercials for it). Anything worth recommending?
It's very obvious that iPhone 15 Pro Max is the biggest smartphone available in the market now. It's worth never $1300 depending on where you're buying it from. I'm still using iPhone 14 Pro Max.

Reactions: Shortie
It's very obvious that iPhone 15 Pro Max is the biggest smartphone available in the market now. It's worth never $1300 depending on where you're buying it from. I'm still using iPhone 14 Pro Max.
As much as I am not a huge iPhone lover and am only using one right now because I accidentally dropped mine and cracked the screen pretty badly, you can not deny that the iPhone 15 Pro Max is the biggest smartphone on the market at the moment.