Cell Phones

Gelsemium

Registered
Dec 12, 2014
Limited? It doesn't allow to install most common apps, so call it android is more or less a joke.

Gelsemium

Registered
Dec 12, 2014
Well that's because Android phones cater to a wide range of price brackets. Your wife might have bought a mid-range phone with limited capabilities. High end Android phones outperform the iPhone in functionality and versatility and are very much geared toward power users and the tech-savvy.

Pretty much, it's the Samsung Pocket Neo and forget it, no one buys this one please because it's a really bad one.

NerdIndeed

Registered
Sep 26, 2018
Let's revive this thread. The latest phone that will soon be released on the market anytime soon is the Samsung Galaxy F. Your typical smartphone which has the folding feature, a first of its kind. However, it might have limited availability due to manufacturing reasons, and rumor has it that it will come at a hefty $2000 price tag.

AwesomeHero

Registered
Sep 30, 2018
Poland
Just buy a midrange phones. After 1 or 2 years you can still sell them without losing a lot of money. If you buy flagship you will lose around half of money or so.

rlpzbeermoney

Registered
Sep 26, 2018
Just buy a midrange phones. After 1 or 2 years you can still sell them without losing a lot of money. If you buy flagship you will lose around half of money or so.
I agree with this. With flagships costing $650, in about 2 years after using it, the general price people sell them for is $250. That's around a loss of $400. With a midrange $250 phone, they sell it for like $125 after using it for 2 years.

Jeedae

Registered
Sep 26, 2018
I am a fan of Android phones right from time and that is what I am currently using. iPhones are awesome but I will rather go for a Samsung phone instead and I can't wait to see the latest version that Samsung is about to produce. I am sure it will be awesome with some new features, a better camera and a lasting battery.