boring???? lets play

I posted what I did on the mygamer support topic.

Ok new one:

WWF or WWE

Note: WWF could mean either World Wrestling Federation or World Wildlife Fund (or whatever the hippie one stands for)

WWJD all the way

I'm assuming here that you meant "Who Will Jason Dissect?"

Sally Stuthers or Suzanne Summers?

duh, suzanne summers. man...that thigh-master made me want to let her by my thigh master. or something...i'm not making any sense. but that show -- step by step. man that was the first time i think i've wanted to bone somebody elses mom. and of course i was in 4th grade or whatever and had no idea at the time she was actually a little too old to bone. or what a bone was.

How many times do we have to tell you? Put up another either/or when you're done!

Like: frodo or samwise?

Let's go with Samwise. LOTR is really a story about Samwise and Aragorn. Aragorn does all the fighting, and Sam gets the ring destroyed. Without Sam, we would all be under the rule of Sauron today, so thanks Sam.

A Christopher Lee choice: Saruman or Count Dooku

sarumon, count dooko got his ass handed to him, hah handed get it, by Darth Vader light, damn wuss

ian mckellen characters
Magneto or Gandalf

Andre3k said:
N.W. Izzay. F'shizzle my whizzle its been a rizzle plizzle.

Chinese Checkers or Tiddly Winks?

:mad: Easy-E never talked like that. Snoop Dogg did. He was never in N.W.A. In fact, he was founded by Dr. Dre when he started Deathrow Records after he left N.W.A.

Anyway, Magneto. Props to old people :).

Donkey Kong or Mario.

mario

correction, after eazy e passed in 96, snoop dogg took his place, tracks with nwa including him can be found on the nwa legacy compilation album and on the soundtracks for the first two friday movies, with that said

NWA, with eazy, or with snoop

KingKRool said:
:mad: Easy-E never talked like that. Snoop Dogg did. He was never in N.W.A. In fact, he was founded by Dr. Dre when he started Deathrow Records after he left N.W.A.

Anyway, Magneto. Props to old people :).

Donkey Kong or Mario.

Raise you hand if you care...Ok no one does. do I carefully have to think things out before I post anything. I need to know every bit of history there is to know before I say anything. My bad, I forgot and I should know better.

Since the ball was dropped once more, I shall pick it up. It's ok. I know everyone got wasted this weekend. I will forgive. Katie on the other hand is another matter. She seems to take dropping the ball very seriously. Anyway, one of my friends suggested a quandary. We are both huge fans of Family Guy and South Park/Team America.

Sooooooooo

Seth Macfarlane or Trey Parker

Who does funnier voices/songs? Who's children would you rather have? Who would make a better Supreme Court Justice? Who cooks a better grilled cheese?

I leave it to you all to decide. At least for the next poster. Warning next poster: It better be good.

I would rather have Trey Parker's children. Mostly because I'm not 100% what Seth MacFarlane looks like and Trey is moderatley handsome in a geeky sort of way. Also, I like his voice more.

As for dropping the ball, I'm sorry but I had to company this weekend and barbeques to attend. The next two weeks will be even worse as I have the whole family showing up to celebrate my grandfather's 90th birthday.

In his honor, the next either/or:

Long, boring life or short, exciting one?

kurruption said:
mario

correction, after eazy e passed in 96, snoop dogg took his place, tracks with nwa including him can be found on the nwa legacy compilation album and on the soundtracks for the first two friday movies, with that said

NWA, with eazy, or with snoop

N.W.A. broke up before 1996. 1996 was their Greatest Hits album where Snoop Dogg did one song with Dr. Dre, MC Ren, Ice Cube, and Yella.

Edit: Exciting one.

Harold and Kumar or Bill and Ted.

Last edited:
if getting a vasectomy means i never have to mow the grass again...i think i'd still rather mow the lawn. it's pretty good exercise and helps me get rid of my programmer's tan. not that i'm a programmer. that's just the name of the tan.

mcdonald's or burger king ? - which is best for breakfast
mcdonald's or burger king ? - which is best for lunch/dinner

answer both

GhostToast said:
if getting a vasectomy means i never have to mow the grass again...i think i'd still rather mow the lawn. it's pretty good exercise and helps me get rid of my programmer's tan. not that i'm a programmer. that's just the name of the tan.

mcdonald's or burger king ? - which is best for breakfast
mcdonald's or burger king ? - which is best for lunch/dinner

answer both

Mc Donalds breakfast...oh god. Those hashbrowns and McGriddles kick ass.
As for lunch/dinner, BK. I love their Tenderscrip sandwhichs.

Knuckles or Tails?

BC, I am glad someone uses the "Yes way," as opposed to the "way." I add "Yes way Ted," because the line is almost always delivered by Bill. Wyld Stallions 4life, or whatever these youngin's say today.

Ok, Ghost, I will call it. And I call it Nancy.

Who would win in a fight, Bill and Ted or Wayne and Garth?

I'm going to say Bill and Ted. Since they start a utopian society based on their music, wouldn't Wayne and Garth be too busy kow-towing and shouting "We're Not Worthy" to defend themselves?

mygamer points or hit points?