Attention all Mmmembers!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not new, but I'll help the topic along. I started gaming with the NES. I think I got it for my 7th or 8th birthday. My parents got me three games: Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt combo, Metroid (which ignited my love of the series), and Rad Racer. I became fairly addicted to video games. My parents wouldn't ever buy me a new system until they had backwards compatability. My friends got new systems, though, so I continued my light obsession. Freshman year of college saw Mario Kart 64 challenges, Blitz matches, and the debut of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, which nearly crippled my hall. I was also introduced to MGS, one of the best games I have ever played. Sophomore year, one of my friends was an early adopter of the PS2. I mainly played SSX, when they weren't around. Junior year, nothing happened. Senior year, we had a PS2 in the apartment. We mainly used it for FIFA, but I also played some other games. Almost a year after graduating and without video games, I bought a gamecube for the sole reason of playing Metroid Prime. I now own a GBA as well. I will continue to support Nintendo as long as the Metroid series is in existence. One day I will own a PSwhatever or Xbox whatever to play some of their exclusives.

And that's all I have to say about that.

I don't like video games. Actually I really hate them. Usually when I play them, my fingers and toes start to inexplicably bleed. I went to the doctor about this, but he was too busy playing the newest Grand Theft Auto to care and I sat in the waiting room for three hours and twelve minutes. Listening to him play Grand Theft Auto in the other room caused sympathy bleeding of my toes and fingers. I asked the receptionist for a band-aid and all she said was "What do you think this is, a doctor's office?" I decided to try the free clinic, to see if they had band-aids, but I didn't have any money for a cab so I had to walk six miles. Halfway there, I was tackled by a police officer who beat me senseless.

When I woke up, I was in an interrogation room. I could tell it was an interrogation room because it had a big one-way mirror; I could tell it was a one-way mirror because they make odd ghost reflections. I thought that it could possibly be blood loss from my fingers and toes but decided against it. Shortly after I regained consciousness an officer came in and said I fit the description and wanted to know where the trail of blood came from. I explained to him that it happens when I play video games. He challenged this fact by asking if I had ever gone to the doctor for this malady, except he didn't use quite the same language. I told him that that’s where I was but my doctor was busy playing Grand Theft Auto, but as soon as I said that the officer collapsed. I don't know why. After an indeterminable amount of time, I decided nobody was going to come check up on the erstwhile officer; I guessed that he had appendicitis, but his doctor was busy playing Grand Theft Auto as well. I took his keys and casually strolled out of the police station. When I got home, I decided to play Animal Crossing, but shortly thereafter my fingers and toes started bleeding again. I decided to solve this problem once and for all.

I went to the local animal shelter and told them I wanted all of their cats. At first they didn't believe me. I had to convince them that I would take care of twenty seven cats, fourteen of which were longhair, twelve of which were shorthair, and one of which had no hair. I asked if it was okay if I gave a few of them mohawks, and they said no, so I asked if it was okay to shave the hair off of the twenty six who had hair so that the hairless one wouldn't feel so bad, and they said no to that too. Then I told them I had a requisition in for fifty litterboxes from PetCo, and they decided that was good enough. I had a hard time carrying all the cats home, and eventually had to carry them all by their tails. I named them all fluffernutter, except for the hairless one whom I named chocotaco.

As soon as I got the cats home, they started crapping on the rug. I knew this was okay because cats will eat their own crap eventually. I tested my theory by playing Animal Crossing again, and I found out that I was completely correct. As soon as my fingers and toes started bleeding, the cats came over and started licking them. I knew that I and the cats, especially chocotaco, would live together in happiness for the rest of our years. But I still don’t like video games.

I'm just glad I'm beating Kurruption to this. In the words of Brian the dog:

Can I buy some pot from you?

Great post. Give me a few days. I'll match it. Or die trying.

amen to that, how about you take over kurruptions rants and throw in one of those once a week. I can honestly say that was one of the best written and most thought out posts I've seen here. And since Big Wy beat me to

You should of seen it, I beat a speedfreak at shoehorse today

In the not too distant future, we will no longer communicate with words. We will all wear little lcd screen lapels that will be connected to our brains via some sort of Matrix jack. Our entire language will be reduced to smilies. Being the only ones able to comprehend this code, the IM generation will take over the world changing our planet's name from The Earth to TE , or simply a smiley colored blue and green, with rough continental outlines on it.