Your picks for the next President.

Okay, so here's the deal. I'm gonna do two things, make free college education and complete rewrite the tax law. That second one should take all four years of my first and probably only term. I'll also send Chuck Norris around the world to uppercut terrorists into submission. And I'll pursue a policy of renewable energy with a decentralized grid. Those are the four things I'll do. Maybe more if I think of them. Now someone start sending out flyers.

I'm on it Mr. President! Just make sure when you have you're first address to the nation you stand in the open away from the podium a little, and stay very still. Make sure you give your vice president all your notes and plans first.

BC, I think you should look into creating an energy source out of kudzu. That stuff is EVERYWHERE.

And Mav, I really like your ideas for security. Very dramatic. Very Jack Bauer-ish. One of my good friends is addicted to 24 and we have turned the term "Bauer" into a verb. You bauer something or someone. So far the word has been used to mean either to have sex with a hot chick or to act violently, usually towards a terrorist.

Last edited:
Yeah. I wanna handcuff somebody to their steering wheel and break their fingers one-by-one to get info outta them.

Good. Spud can join me in the new spy organization. We'll get rid of the fat of the CIA, FBI, NSA, SS, ATF, etc. Jennifer Garner can be one of our agents.

I better get Hayden Christensen. That better be made into a law or something, since I spearheaded your run for president.

You could so rock the metrosexual and cat lovers vote.

Yeha but I could totally win with the gay and elderly votes. Man that would rock. I would change the national pastime from baseball to video games. Every month will have a "video game day", a federal holiday when everyone stays home and plays video games. And the video game industry will be subsidized so new consoles only cost $50 and games are $5.