Your picks for the next President.

You just like to say Dick.

BC my write in canidate for the next election.

OMG if we all voted for him then he would be like listed on the news. As getting like 60 votes or whatever.

Yes, that makes you look smarter!

Wait use a LASER POINTER and you would look all high tech.

I'll make buttons. Your campaign slogan should be "Bennett Campbell, He's your Bitch"

BCampbell said:
That wouldbe awesome Beth. Andy can be my political and economic advisor because he's a genius. Amanda can be my sartorial advisor.

I'm thinking Beth would be better qualified for the sartorial advisor, being into cosplay and all. I could...Um..... Fly air force 1 - I had one introductory flight class (plus I'd force you to make a rule saying I could use the jet to go on vacation whenever I wanted, spending the taxpayers' money).

I love this idea.

Can we make the US a parlimentary monarchy, like England and have Alex be our King (he just looks so damn handsome with that jeweled crown on his head)? Also, Chikezie could be the PM and kick the crap out of anyone who argues with our policies in the house of commons - with one boxing glove on, and on the other hand a foghorn so he can yell in their face.

Damn, I wanted to be king. As everyone knows, it's good to be the king. I could maybe finally get some chicks. Plus, I wouldn't have to do anything important, but I would be showered with adoration and wealth. Why we don't have royalty in America? That is the American dream: do nothing, have everything.

The Queen has such a sweet gig in England... she makes appearances and a couple times a year she reads her little adress thingy. And her voice is soooo soothing that it is like story time from mother goose. Yay!

I'll be head of security. So when some terrorist group tries to kill BC they can hold my family hostage and force me to give them secret access to some unused room with a perfect line of sight at BC. Then I'll be framed for his murder (sorry BC), and I'll have to give up my gun and badge, my family will leave me, and then I'll live on the edge and over the top while trying to bring down the terroist group responsible for the death of America's most hardcore gaming prez. I'll end up taking the bad guys down, but only after my former partner who still believed in me, got shot saving me.

Who wants to be my partner?