What's your Name there stranger? Animal Crossing: Wild World WiFi Buddies

I finally got this damn thing working - if you need help with the usb thingie B, message or call me.

My code is:
4853-9421-1001

My name is Ajii and town name is Ashland

The USB thing was kinda misleading to set up - I thought mine was broken for a while before we figured it out.

I'll help anyone who's having problems.

She must have moved to mine, because later in the evening, my friend Sean came over and was playing with me and he started complaining that this b**** monique just moved into his town. ;-)

I said it once and I'll say it again... the second this games starts to get boring for me something else cool happens. I have to say that connecting up with others sure has made it much cooler. Yay for fishing derbies!!

That rocks taht Angus moved to your town!! I am gonna miss taht dude. Maybe he will show you one of the lame letters that I wrote to him!

Yah well he made a pass at me so it was the polite thing to do. He did end up coming over later. I had to pull over on the side of the road after work and put my hazards on to make the appointment though. Could I have adjusted the time? Most definately yes. Did I? No. I'd like to think that my Animal Crossing does not affect my real life but it turns out that it does. Last night I must have woken up 4 times thinking about Animal Crossing and about how much I missed Angus. This morning I woke up thinking that magically Pacific Lutheran university had installed a random WiFi connection 40miles off campus IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD. I was ecstatic. How lucky of me to be able to play online with my friends.

I think that my cold has turned to sinus infection and the pressure in my head is making me dream a lot more these last few days. i think last night was borderline Hallucinations though becasue I knew that I was awake.

This game Rocks!

I don't even play it as much as Aja. It jsut happens to be the last thing that I did before I went into a cold medicine induced sleep.

ah. hey i was thinking about you guy's fishing derby and thought a variation to the ruleset which might work well is you can only hold like 6 fish total. that way the idea would be to get the most valuable fish and keep tossing out the old ones

this is similar to how real fishing derbies work.

im gonna share a tip here that amanda taught me, incase others might not know -- this is especially useful for online sessions but also for maximing fund-raising trips back and forth to nookie's.

write 4 or so letters to yourself and stuff the tools inside them that you don't use that often but don't want to leave at home. i always have my slingshot, watercan, shovel and net in the envelopes while i'm fishing, for example...that way i can hold 15 things to sell.