What's your Name there stranger? Animal Crossing: Wild World WiFi Buddies

cuinneas

Public Relations Manager
Registered
Oct 29, 2005
Vashon Island, WA
Hey! I just got Animal Crossing... well actually I had it for like anhour and then I lost it but... Once I find it and figure out the WiFi thingy I would love to visit some of ya'll's villages.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason I am looking for Animal Crossing friends instead of hanging out with my real friends. There may be some issues that I need to address. But not until I have enough Bells to pay the psych bill!!!

Of course i did. i play that more than Animal Crossing. I am not liucky enough to have my own personal hotspot but I spend at least an hour a day at a local coffeehouse playing. Good times.

well this thread sort of died but i will say that i got this game...dont have a code to give out yet or a wifi spot to play from but i can make arrangements to go to starbucks to play sometime...so PM me if you want to get together on animal crossing sometime..

i have coconuts and oranges. one of these evenings I would love to go to my local cafe and go a visitin' . We should set up a day and time. I would be glad to share my town code.

me too. i have to make an appointment though cause i have to go to mcdonald's to play. no broadband where i live. bc should be setup soon. sadly, i have oranges as well. but that's ok! we'll have fun anyway. play hide and seek....have a small fishing derby...push towns people into pitfalls...all that fun stuff.

i say we wait till bc is set up, and then go for this crazy shit. i have no fear giving out my friend code either...cause i think you have to have BOTH people register in order for anything to work. so here it is:

1289-1176-8432
1289-1176-8432
typed it twice for posterity.
my handle is Ghost and i live in Val Hala.
not sure if this code carries that information...so that's the scoop incase it asks to verify or for a label or something. put your codes here, other people.

Well Nintendo wants $5 for shipping on the $35 USB adapter.

Getting a router seems like a crapshoot, because you don't know if it's compatible or not until you open the box. But it looks like that's the way I'm gonna go because it's cheaper and it seems like, with enough brute force and manual settings, most routers can be "made" compatible. So I just have to order one and then wait for it to get here. Then see if I can set it up.

Sweet. I need to actually go and register for a friend code still. i will do that tomorrow probably. After that it will be party time whenever we can all find a time to play together. YAY! I'll even try to go visit amanda's town and score some cherries to bring!

I got the usb wi-fi thingie

but my sis has my copy of AC tonight - I should hopefully get it back tomorrow, then maybe I can meet up with you folks!

ok. well like i said...just need to know in advance. i dont want to get in the habit of taking my DS with me to work everday and leaving it in the car or in a drawer at the office. like i said, i have to play at mcdonald's. mcdonald's is about a half an hour from my house, but there's one near work (bout an hour from my house)....so ya. i am in central time, which for you east coasters means you are an hour ahead of me. maybe the three of us (cuinneas, aja, me) should get together since bc will be a few days to a week.

i'm game for tomorrow night (friday) any time after 4 o'clock p.m. CST (5:00 for the east coast, 2:00 for the west coast)
alternatively, i could do something over the weekend during mcdonald's normal business hours hehe. let me know. and get your friend codes on here, people.

Dude! Amanda! I registered for a friend code today and it linked my Animal crossing to my DS and then asked me to use MY DS to play wifi in the future. make sure your sister doesn't go on WiFi or you may be Screwedzors!! Yay for sisters!!!